• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I dunno...by the way, I won't even say that my case was nearly as painful or annoying as yours...

This was my first and only operation so far

I was five years old ; _;

But, meh. It was a "cool" experience and I could brag about my braveness in kindergarten!

This was my first and only operation so far

I was five years old ; _;

But, meh. It was a "cool" experience and I could brag about my braveness in kindergarten!

:3

How was Terraria, Emerald?

:3

How was Terraria, Emerald?

Unable to play, tried to play at home but Steam said I was logged on the school computer, which won't run. I'm sure it'll run at home, though.

4fearsome5u

210menacing420u

Turtles love Lettuce, too.

Great

Wow, I find that very funny. Look at our character, she's so great. Learn about her via dlc, yeah.

Wait, you have to learn about her... in postgame? Impressive.

I am, but I haven't gotten much done in it... yet

Yeeeeahegh I'm whatever about most stuff being under dlc, but putting story related stuff behind a paywall makes me not very amused. Though personally in this case like I said I did get it for free on time so I can't complain too much. I just find it a shitty practice in general.

You still learn about her during the game, but the dlc takes place after the main story finishes and puts more focus on her/gives her more screentime. I don't know the full details yet and won't for awhile.

Oooo. Keep going whenever you get the chance to.

Yeeeeahegh I'm whatever about most stuff being under dlc, but putting story related stuff behind a paywall makes me not very amused. Though personally in this case like I said I did get it for free on time so I can't complain too much. I just find it a shitty practice in general.

You still learn about her during the game, but the dlc takes place after the main story finishes and puts more focus on her/gives her more screentime. I don't know the full details yet and won't for awhile.

Oooo. Keep going whenever you get the chance to.

Lol, then you shouldn't play FF13-2 and I think it was Mass Effect 2 or 3 that did that as well? I don't remember which, if it was even Mass Effect at all. But yeah, we basically have the same mind frame about that,"it's nice that it's free, but why does it exist this way in the first place?" I would even say "if it's free, why is it DLC in the first place? just put in the game." But that's a rant for another day, and I don't quite feel like ranting.

Heh, I was actually doing that before I came back just now o/

Edited by Soledai

Tfw when people looking at your phone at school.

You know what, they can all take a nice long look at HHH.

Wow.

Poor them, my condolences

Edited by Soledai