Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh wow such egg hatched

>The Egg hatched into a healthy baby Pinsir! See? Look at its adorable smile!

Yeeeeeah...

Now you name it and make it a child soldier.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

exclusives are the cancer of this industry

I both agree and disagree with this.

But I lean more towards disagreement.

On one hand, with no exclusives, people will be able to get whatever they want, however they want it.

On the other hand, exclusivity promotes competition, which in-turn makes developers try to one up the other/get more creative, and thus makes more sales, and that is generally better for the industry.

Of course, this definitely excludes "exclusive dlc", because that is bad along with many other dlc practices.

Hi Soledai, I'm good. Recharging my Vita while websurfing in the meantime. How about you?

That's good.

Was on my psp earlier, now taking a break to do some stuff on this moon place.

gamestop

Gamestop

Still better than Walmart

O-Oh... I guess.

Hides Gamestop receipt for Fates LE.

Gamestop had exclusives for Shulk and Ness amiibos

Shulk was horible understocked with like, 2 or so in each store iirc

in some odd effort to make up for it, gamestop offered pre-orders for their next shipments of shulk amiibos that won't come until two months later

and then there was the Ness debacle that caused the entire gamestop system to crash from too many people wanting to pre-order him

and he too was horribly understocked

though the three pack that was also a gamestop exclusive was actually well stocked with the pre-orders for it staying up until its release

and even then that three pack is still up on store shelves as we speak

That makes more sense, actually. I haven't followed any amiibo drama.

HZWzJ7s.jpgshitty camera quality is shit

Pine tree the Pinsir

That's so sweet. I'm touched.

Pine tree will tear your enemies up! Too morbid?

But she was savored on the way to the acid that await, the sun could not know such a delicacy.

I faintly recall this, but excellent.

Actually, what level do you think you can teach best at? Or is this one of those "I can teach good at any level" kinds of predicaments?

I have a visual novel in the making about my hunts for the employment, and I could make a full game out of it, if I tried, to give an idea. Still, it's not so bad.

pfft

It's kind of complicated. I'm considering either Cégep or High School for different reasons. For Cégep, is that with my bachelor in biology, I could potentially just do 1 short university program before being able to teach biology. However, during my tutoring, I found it usually more fun to teach mathematics than science and I'd need at least a bachelor in math to do so at the Cégep level. For Highschool, I could do an education certification and a minor in math to be able to teach both science and math and it would give me more job opportunity since there's no Cégep equivalent outside of Québec. But there would be a discipline aspect to high school teaching that would not be present at the Cégep level and discipline isn't something I look forward to do.

Maybe you've heard this a lot before and if so, I apologize for repeating it, but have you considered looking for volunteer work in your area? It might not pay, but it's an opportunity to build confidence and experience for your resumé, as well as a way to try out new things to see if you can discover a potential new interest.

And I didn't mention it in my other post, but you talking about Visual Novel made me think that I'm working on a novel right now (though I think I already mentioned this in the thread before). It's not very advanced (I'm re-writing the first chapter for the 3rd time because I felt my first 2 attempts were horrible and the way the story flowed in these attempts left me with a small writer's block as to how to proceed).

Also, been worried about Silva lately since it's been 3.5 months since I last heard anything from her.

Of course, this definitely excludes "exclusive dlc", because that is bad along with many other dlc practices.

exclusive dlc?

is that even real?

It will grow up to do great things

yay

My condolences, you guys

;_;

That makes more sense, actually. I haven't followed any amiibo drama.

there hasn't been much drama recently thanks to stocks being actually good

exclusive dlc?

is that even real?

Very real.

A few games off the top of my head to do it: Revengeance, SMT4, Ground Zeroes.

Hell, even musous do it, but that's just in Japan for the most part.

I've never seen that movie.

i haven't seen Heat either

but i've seen that scene and thought it was amazing

Very real.

A few games off the top of my head to do it: Revengeance, SMT4, Ground Zeroes.

Hell, even musous do it, but that's just in Japan for the most part.

Oh my god

oh yeah

forgot about those

freakin musou and tales games...

>n>

pfft

It's kind of complicated. I'm considering either Cégep or High School for different reasons. For Cégep, is that with my bachelor in biology, I could potentially just do 1 short university program before being able to teach biology. However, during my tutoring, I found it usually more fun to teach mathematics than science and I'd need at least a bachelor in math to do so at the Cégep level. For Highschool, I could do an education certification and a minor in math to be able to teach both science and math and it would give me more job opportunity since there's no Cégep equivalent outside of Québec. But there would be a discipline aspect to high school teaching that would not be present at the Cégep level and discipline isn't something I look forward to do.

Maybe you've heard this a lot before and if so, I apologize for repeating it, but have you considered looking for volunteer work in your area? It might not pay, but it's an opportunity to build confidence and experience for your resumé, as well as a way to try out new things to see if you can discover a potential new interest.

And I didn't mention it in my other post, but you talking about Visual Novel made me think that I'm working on a novel right now (though I think I already mentioned this in the thread before). It's not very advanced (I'm re-writing the first chapter for the 3rd time because I felt my first 2 attempts were horrible and the way the story flowed in these attempts left me with a small writer's block as to how to proceed).

Also, been worried about Silva lately since it's been 3.5 months since I last heard anything from her.

Oh, I see now.

Ahh, I was going to say, do which one you enjoy more, but I see it's still not that simple, huh. If you need a bachelor in math, what do you have now?

Not to say it's something so easy, but have you considered a coin-flip as a last resort?

I don't get that a lot actually, but yeah, I tend to forget to include that part of the applications, oops. But yeah, I think the real issue is not enough experience.

I don't recall it if you did mention it, but that's very cool. Also, I know that feeling too, writing yourself into a corner is not fun at all. I would suggest writing up a rough draft of it before you actually start working on it, but you probably have already.

Oh yeah, I saw that on skype this morning, I didn't think about it until you mentioned it, it's been far too long indeed.