Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

"About

An hero is a trolling synonym for committing suicide. The meme originates from the grammatical error of a memorial page dedicated to Mitchel Henderson. It is used widely by trolls on forums where a user post a problem that they are having."

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"About

An hero is a trolling synonym for committing suicide. The meme originates from the grammatical error of a memorial page dedicated to Mitchel Henderson. It is used widely by trolls on forums where a user post a problem that they are having."

that's dark

"About

I see. So a troll.

Poor Yari

I was gone for a couple of minutes and no one seemed to think that I simply made a mistake because my first language isn't english. Moving on.

I love how SK Burst's text plot things point out how huge their breasts are. I thought it was funny.

Especially this: "Jugs has seated herself next to me. With a closer look, I'd swear those things have their own gravitational field. It's like they're jumping out of a 3D movie, or maybe I should say a 3DD movie."

I love how SK Burst's text plot things point out how huge their breasts are. I thought it was funny.

Especially this: "Jugs has seated herself next to me. With a closer look, I'd swear those things have their own gravitational field. It's like they're jumping out of a 3D movie, or maybe I should say a 3DD movie."

that nickname doesn't make any sense

Asuka's plot isn't even that big by Senran standards.

I'm p sure Haruka's are way bigger

that nickname doesn't make any sense

Asuka's plot isn't even that big by Senran standards.

I'm p sure Haruka's are way bigger

You know, you're actually right.

Meh.

I know quality when I see and read it.

Wow Emerald.

:smug: