• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Can't appreciate the thug 2hu life

What does this tiny person know about thug life?

BTW Yuri Lowell sucks even more!

Grr... Yuri died in a tutorial battle (overlimit tutorial), because his attack speed is as fast as a turtle moves.

Seriously he's horrible to use for me. An unbelievably slow attack speed with his axes. (maybe swords are better for him)

I like how it started as a joke.

Lmao

Yeah!

That's not something you're supposed to agree with

my sister gave me her shirt that says thug life

I am 99.98% qualified

Why not? :c

Lmao, okay Tiny

There'd be a lot more activity if it were true, for one.

For two, it's not so much "what" as it is "who".

"I'm confused"

You'll get it one day. <w<

This is so freaking cute.

This is also so freaking cute!

Why Tiny? Why do you must overload me with cuteness?

That is my job friend

Lmao, okay Tiny

There'd be a lot more activity if it were true, for one.

For two, it's not so much "what" as it is "who".

"I'm confused"

You'll get it one day. <w<

>v>

Oh, I see. Lol.

<~<

Topazd! I knew I could rely on you.

It's a purely juridical perspective, disregarding the practical situation.

Let's take a look at the principle of self-determination. The principle of self-determination holds that all peoples have a right to choose their own sovereignty without external interference. The principle of self-determination is commonly accepted in the international community, even being commonly regarded as jus cogens (binding international law).

When the Soviet Union collapsed, the principle of self-determination played an important role. All the countries that were seceding from the USSR were, juridically speaking, exercising their right to self-determination, choosing to withdraw from the USSR's sovereignty and creating their own sovereignty instead. The Western world approved of this.

Like all countries that seceded from the USSR, Ukraine was founded on self-determination. But now that Donetsk and Lugansk are seceding from Ukraine, there is no approval from the Western world, or from Ukraine. But aren't Donetsk and Lugansk simply exercising their right to self-determination? Why should we applaud Ukraine for making full use of its self-determination and condemn Donetsk and Lugansk for doing the same thing?

Oh, and uhh... do you want some pizza and sparkles?

Ah, I see. I'd agree with the position being somewhat hypocritical in most cases, but the Donetsk/Luhansk regimes are considered to be illegitimate (i.e. Russian-orchestrated) in the eyes of the west with good reason, I'd argue. Since the ongoing information war regarding the matter has been going strong for a good while now we've no way of knowing for certain, but I'd say they have relatively solid reasons for perceiving the situation as such. Admittedly I'm also inclined to believe so by my nationality, seeing as the Finnish Democratic Republic was a thing and possessed a multitude of similarities with the 'republics' now seceding from Ukraine.

I'm of the opinion that Crimea does indeed belong to Russia (and that had Khrushchev had the small amount of foresight necessary to see what future effects his 'gesture' of transferring Crimea to the Ukraine could have, that part of the conflict might have never come to pass), but the way the peninsula was forcefully annexed to Russia as a response to the Euromaidan Revolution and how the the conflict spread to Eastern Ukraine not long thereafter, certainly doesn't paint a good picture of the authenticity of the Donetsk/Luhansk regimes.

And why am I effortposting to HHH thread of all places

just sparkles will do