• Soledai

Tsk. :D

Not like I have to listen, right ^ ^

More fire in your everyday life~

Moo~

Indeed!

Aw, thanks :3

I suppose not, no

That's a way of wording it. Admittedly I wasn't as bored this week as I was last week

Moo! But, uh, no problem

Haha, I suppose that's a fair point. Serious Discussion has often been a repository for much more egregious content than most of what can be found in FftF in general, after all.

Most of the headache inducing comments I've seen on this site came from Serious Discussion rather than FFtF

really does

and yuri if you give him an axe

though shouldnt be by much

so a dungeon designed to help grind?

Not exactly.

It's... kind of a like a hard mode, except after clearing the game. Different elements are reintroduced progressively, and the dungeon are harder, longer to complete and more treacherous than in the main game.

If you played Etrian Oddyssey, it's like instead of the 5th Stratrum, you had to climb a whole new Yggdrasil Tree.

A whole new world to explore (litterally) once the Demon God is defeated.

This game may have some issues here and there, but that's one thing it does well.

Edited by Tamanoir

And that's fine, you can enjoy it if you so please, but here's what turns my head: If someone, who contributes to the shit, complains about the shit. Like a child breaking the vase, then getting mad because the vase is broken. It's like... said people are responsible for it, why are they complaining about it? As far as what your posts of yours are met with, that's part of the reason I don't post. To me that kind of post is very clear evidence that a person had nothing to say and just posting for the sake of it.

Not all kinds of shit are the same though; one may partake in one kind, yet dislike the other. But I see what you mean, and it's something I can agree on. As for the response to my posts in question, I don't mind it (it at least shows they acknowledge it). But it does motivate me to take my intellectual conversation elsewhere.

Short version: I don't like generalizing.

This is also true for me.

@Hatt There's not much that I disagree with :P Admittedly I haven't really taken the significance of the Ukrainian culture(s) into account as much as I should have, and to be frank, it's genuinely a mystery to me; the provider of my Russian lessons talked about Ukraine once (from the perspective of a 70+ year old native Russian) and, despite being an avid follower of Ukrainian politics and having visited the country on multiple occasions, he still admitted to being unable to make sense where all the differing attitudes towards Russians stem from. Should make for an interesting subject to study on my own if I happen to get around to it in three decades someday, though.

It's all really complicated. Ukraine and Russia have a joint history going back to the 8th century, originally starting out as the same nation. There's a lot of different attitudes Russians and Ukrainians have towards each other these days, but I get the feeling that generally Russia sees Ukraine as its little brother, while Ukraine wants to go its own way. The situation is made even more complicated by a large ethnically Russian minority that moved into Ukraine in the times of the USSR, who are concentrated in the Donbass region - which is the reason that region has always been pro-Russian and has now seceded from Ukraine.

But despite having spent a lot of time and effort on studying Ukrainian-Russian relations myself, some things are still a mystery to me.

Most of the headache inducing comments I've seen on this site came from Serious Discussion rather than FFtF

Yeah, I think Chiki's "Is it wrong to eat dead babies?" is the best subject to ever be discussed, an SD topic I sadly didn't have the privilege of witnessing myself.

Edited by Topazd

Not exactly.

It's... kind of a like a hard mode, except after clearing the game. Different elements are reintroduced progressively, and the dungeon are harder, longer to complete and more treacherous than in the main game.

If you played Etrian Oddyssey, it's like instead of the 5th Stratrum, you had to climb a whole new Yggdrasil Tree.

A whole new world to explore (litterally) once the Demon God is defeated.

This game may have some issues here and there, but that's one thing it does well.

i see

that sounds really good actually

what was the name of it again?

Wait until you play Xillia 2, Ludger too good

i know i can't wait : (

fuck it

i'll get xillia 2

idc

>8]

Yeah, I think Chiki's "Is it wrong to eat dead babies?" is the best subject to ever be discussed, an SD topic I sadly didn't have the privilege of witnessing myself.

omg

Perhaps the fist is mightier than an eruption?

this sounds like it has a deeper meaning than it should

I know I looked in there once, but I don't remember what I saw.

I'm not about to rag on him, but the "why do women hate socks" is another one I found... interesting