• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lmao thanks guys, I know I'm great. 8)

But really, Legendia was alright. I don't like some of the characters. But I did like Shirley and Fenimore.

If you've ever played Tales of Eternia, think of it as an enhanced version of that with a touch of Destiny R without the CC gauge.

The battles play kinda weird, and the music is bad. Story was decent, but nothing memorable.

The three line battle system it has is cool though.

I actually haven't, lmao. But I see.

Well it helped for the most part since I didn't end up on my butt or face first on the asphalt, but it was still quite slippery.

What I don't understand is that at one point, there was a guy that jogged by me. How are you jogging and why are you jogging when there's freezing rain?

Yes, it should actually. I mean they don't usually fall and stuff. But I can imagine. I actually fell backwards and landed on my head once because of ice.

Wow that guy is... damn.

does Senel develop?

still looking at early game stuff for him

You know how Eternia's mystic artes work?

It's the exact same deal here, you can only use mystic artes if it will kill the last remaining opponent, and there are these other odd requirements for it too... that I can't remember.

What's a Tempest? <w<

so low health huh?

welp...

omg why

it's almost as odd as Reid not doing Burning Phoenix unless rising phoenix staggers his opponents

idk, must have been going crazy

>w>

I like squall's hair >~>

lmao thanks guys, I know I'm great. 8)

But really, Legendia was alright. I don't like some of the characters. But I did like Shirley and Fenimore.

Plssss

Good Shirley.

does Senel develop?

still looking at early game stuff for him

so low health huh?

welp...

omg why

it's almost as odd as Reid not doing Burning Phoenix unless rising phoenix staggers his opponents

He does. He still gets a bit overprotective of Shirley at times later on, but it's not as bad as when he started out. And he has less attitude.

iirc Dual the Sun has the most absurd requirement of them all, but I don't remember it to comment on it

Edited by Soledai

crawling in my skin etc

j8HHjXc.png?1

so

close

OAO

I like squall's hair >~>

He does. He still gets a bit overprotective of Shirley at times later on, but it's not as bad as when he started out. And he has less attitude.

iirc Dual the Sun has the most absurd requirement of them all, but I don't remember remember it to comment on it

one thing he has going was the hair

thank goodness for character development

• 200+ total battle encounters
  • Eugene Gallardo and Hilda Rhambling must be in the active party
  • both Eugene and Hilda must be over Level 35 (on Normal difficulty)
  • Finality Charge Break must be activated

200, huh?

Edited by Trisitei

The extensions for Dual the Sun require the use of three characters in the active party, Mao, Eugene Gallardo, and Hilda Rhambling. Although Dual the Sun by itself is activated with either Eugene or Hilda, the extensions can be activated only if Hilda initiated the mystic arte. Specific controller button combinations must be pressed during the animations of each extension, alternating between the controllers associated with Hilda and Mao.

What the fuck?