Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm fine.

We went for a walk today, so I'm good.

And you?

I stayed indoors all day since it's been raining a lot. But I'm a good mood and I like rain so it's okay.

How are you?

Afternoon Ace. How was your day?

Hello.

My day is going well. Just finished eating lunch. It feels kinda sad knowing my four day weekend is coming to a close and that I have to go into work tomorrow at 5am. At least it's only for two days this time, phew. Still, the idea of waking up before the chickens doesn't sit well with me. I'd rather get my zzz's.

Hello.

My day is going well. Just finished eating lunch. It feels kinda sad knowing my four day weekend is coming to a close and that I have to go into work tomorrow at 5am. At least it's only for two days this time, phew. Still, the idea of waking up before the chickens doesn't sit well with me. I'd rather get my zzz's.

That makes me think that my vacations are almost over. My winter break will be over in less than two weeks and I don't like the idea of waking up before 9 am and I won't have a lot of time to read Jojo or write when school starts.

That makes me think that my vacations are almost over. My winter break will be over in less than two weeks and I don't like the idea of waking up before 9 am and I won't have a lot of time to read Jojo or write when school starts.

Which part of Jojo are you on?

Which part of Jojo are you on?

I've read until part 5 but I'm currently rereading part 2 because I haven't read Jojo in a while.

All those talks would nearly makes me glad of being unemployed...

[9:48:20 AM] Asuka Fujimoto: why

[3:31:21 PM | Edited 3:31:23 PM] Curry Senpai: Ciel: y not

[3:31:59 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: i will kick you

[3:34:17 PM] Curry Senpai: Ciel: the kingdom of oda nobukuma

[3:34:41 PM] *** Asuka Fujimoto removed Curry Senpai: Ciel from this conversation. ***