Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

that's a really good way to annoy a ton of people @freyjadour

also guys i'm starting my superstar saga maso run soon:

Boss-Only (or requires enemies and bosses)
Minimal-Stats (when you level-up, you should only make yourself get 1 [or 2, in the case of an annoyingly long boss fight that was almost impossible to beat in the first place, like you may see in the final dungeon, in which I allowed up to a max of 3-2's on Stache throughout the whole game] points in that stat; you can't use any stat-increasing drinks ever, however you can choose to make them to sell them if you need money, but using anything that would alter your stats is prohibited)
Stache-Only (only level up Stache on your level-ups)
Weakest Equips (since you can't unequip yourselves, each Bro MUST keep on their Working Pants/Jeans, but when Mario gets the Bean Badge later on, immediately go and buy a Castle Badge and equip him with it; Luigi shall never equip a badge at any time in the game, nor should either Bro equip any special items, since they cannot be unequipped either)

wish me luck

Edited by Knight of Argentum

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

woah so edgy

I'm so scared

melee is bad and you should feel bad for not bowing down to smash 4 for having Shulk

Shulk alone > Melee

i thought you liked pichu smh

woah so edgy

I'm so scared

melee is bad and you should feel bad for not bowing down to smash 4 for having Shulk

Shulk alone > Melee

well because xenoblade deserves to be white knighted then I will do everything in my power to do so

I have trouble determining how serious your posts like these are, but I think you are being serious which worries me

Here's a quick tip, constantly insulting other people while stating your opinions as the only valid ones and as fact and shoving your lord and savior Xenoblade in everyone's faces is like, the exact kind of shit that will turn people off from both that game and you

what

what

Welcome to that guy's mentality, please exit at the nearest fire escape.

EDIT: Really though, this is how you make things look bad young'un, stop doing that.

Edited by Soledai

Barely.

But too much pedophile crybaby teenagers to enjoy it.

Oh my.

I thought they didn't enjoy the lolis as much as they did the music??

lol hi solederp

lol hi Hosherp

How's it going?

We still have trouble figuring out which ones in particular suck more than the other ones though.

radiant dawn of course

I disagree with that

The balance of the forums has now been disrupted

you must be banned

With the disappearance of Flandre Scarlet from the Scarlet Devil Mansion and the appearance of a large metal moon above the skies of Gensokyo, the fabled shrine maiden meets the legend of speed. But even with their combined powers, will it be enough to stop the mad doc from succeeding in his goals of domination? Could this be the end of Gensokyo?