• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's the toughest fight in the game actually.

Plus he was going buster only.

Please play it at least some of the robot master stages.

it didn't look so much hard as just repetitive and longer than it had to be.

Maybe. Is there a Letty stage?

less annoying?

If Yukari, Ran, and Chen was destroying the floor, body checking for pretty big damage, having to deflect their shots back at them to do slight damage(assuming they even hit), and basically hoping the RNG even makes them shoot the shots that need to be deflected, then she'd look more annoying, but since she doesn't...

It's a lot harder than it looks actually, not falling off those blocks.

But yeah, that was buster only that video, so it's not exactly the best indicator (and he only used Marisa, didn't switch to Alice), so yeah.

I can figure, but see above regarding Gate

If Yukari, Ran, and Chen was destroying the floor, body checking for pretty big damage, having to deflect their shots back at them to do slight damage(assuming they even hit), and basically hoping the RNG even makes them shoot the shots that need to be deflected, then she'd look more annoying, but since she doesn't...

good god..

yeah Gate was fucking bullshit. like everything in X6

more like x6 in general

[19:52:02] Neptune | Kennzy: how long are you guys gonna be dead

[19:52:17] Jeff Delphi DAWLPHUN Diaqxolite (Dank Lord & Soleil trash): im not dead

[19:52:20] Jeff Delphi DAWLPHUN Diaqxolite (Dank Lord & Soleil trash): im just grinding

[19:52:28] Jeff Delphi DAWLPHUN Diaqxolite (Dank Lord & Soleil trash): urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[19:52:37] Astral Knight Hattusili: I've been dead since the 17th century BC.

[19:52:46] Astral Knight Hattusili: #historianswillgetthisone

I'm starting to think my only purpose in Skype chats is to make extremely lame jokes that no one gets.

[19:52:02] Neptune | Kennzy: how long are you guys gonna be dead

[19:52:17] Jeff Delphi DAWLPHUN Diaqxolite (Dank Lord & Soleil trash): im not dead

[19:52:20] Jeff Delphi DAWLPHUN Diaqxolite (Dank Lord & Soleil trash): im just grinding

[19:52:28] Jeff Delphi DAWLPHUN Diaqxolite (Dank Lord & Soleil trash): urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[19:52:37] Astral Knight Hattusili: I've been dead since the 17th century BC.

[19:52:46] Astral Knight Hattusili: #historianswillgetthisone

I'm starting to think my only purpose in Skype chats is to make extremely lame jokes that no one gets.

It's okay man i get those :<

i was there too

It's okay man i get those :<

i was there too

This is why I like you.

Now that you're here, today's QOTD actually reminds of something I've been overthinking lately: legal naturalism and its evolution.
Are you familiar with Ulpian's distinction between ius naturale and ius gentium?

This is why I like you.

Now that you're here, today's QOTD actually reminds of something I've been overthinking lately: legal naturalism and its evolution.

Are you familiar with Ulpian's distinction between ius naturale and ius gentium?

sort of, although i'm more familiar with ius gentium because we discussed it a bunch in my latin class while talking about conventions of warfare and the death of l. Cassius and l. Piso legatus at the hands of the gauls

Tbh i'm surprised sacrosanctus status didn't become a natural law, it's pretty easy to understand

should have stepped your game up romans :<

The gauls even sent them under the yoke

Edited by Knight of Argentum

sort of, although i'm more familiar with ius gentium because we discussed it a bunch in my latin class while talking about conventions of warfare and the death of l. Cassius and l. Piso legatus at the hands of the gauls

Tbh i'm surprised sacrosanctus status didn't become a natural law, it's pretty easy to understand

should have stepped your game up romans :<

The gauls even sent them under the yoke

Man, why do you get to discuss cool things in Latin class?

We discussed pretty boring stuff, mostly.

So you're gonna have to explain the sacrosanctus status becoming a natural law part.

I was referring to the old Roman legal conception where it was believed that ius naturale = ius gentium, i.e. that law which is observed by all peoples is a natural law. The flaw with this thought is pretty obvious to us in the modern days, namely that which laws are observed by all peoples is subject to change, while the whole idea of a natural law is that it is absolute and unchanging. This is pretty much what Ulpian said, who used slavery as an example (which, he said, was ius gentium, but not ius naturale, because originally "all men were born free").

Man, why do you get to discuss cool things in Latin class?

We discussed pretty boring stuff, mostly.

So you're gonna have to explain the sacrosanctus status becoming a natural law part.

I was referring to the old Roman legal conception where it was believed that ius naturale = ius gentium, i.e. that law which is observed by all peoples is a natural law. The flaw with this thought is pretty obvious to us in the modern days, namely that which laws are observed by all peoples is subject to change, while the whole idea of a natural law is that it is absolute and unchanging. This is pretty much what Ulpian said, who used slavery as an example (which, he said, was ius gentium, but not ius naturale, because originally "all men were born free").

That's what I was saying lol

Ius Naturale were a set of laws derived by confused roman jurists who classified ius gentium derived only from logic and understood by all people as ius naturale

sacrosanctus status for the ambassadors was the equivalent of diplomatic immunity today, and i think this is a pretty easy to understand concept and the romans apparently did not understand it enough to make it a natural law

Edited by Knight of Argentum