• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Having feathers and being closely related and looking doesn't mean they were birds

The last paragraph says "If animals like velociraptor were alive today our first impression would be that they were just very unusual looking birds." not that they were birds

Like, enter here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur

And click in all the subdivisions that don't have a cross next to them. Eventually you will reach birds. Birds are a subdivision of dinosaurs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velociraptor

Raptors are from the family Dromaeosauridae while birds are from the family Avialae (which also contains other dinosaurs, which are more closely related, but still not birds). Both those family are members of the Parave clade. As I said, birds are a subdivision of dinosaurs, and there were dinosaurs that were closely related to birds, but they were not "birds" in a strict sense. In most places they're described as bird-like dinosaurs rather than birds

Edited by Nobody

smt x fe flopped?

yes it did

It sold 24000 copies on its first week, while Fates sold about 350000, just for comparison. It's worth noting that japanases video game sales are in general extremely front loaded, specially when it comes to JRPGs.

Edited by Nobody

yes it did

It sold 24000 copies on its first week, while Fates sold about 350000, just for comparison. It's worth noting that japanases video game sales are in general extremely front loaded, specially when it comes to JRPGs.

good griefy gravy

Having feathers and being closely related and looking doesn't mean they were birds

The last paragraph says "If animals like velociraptor were alive today our first impression would be that they were just very unusual looking birds." not that they were birds

Like, enter here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur

And click in all the subdivisions that don't have a cross next to them. Eventually you will reach birds. Birds are a subdivision of dinosaurs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velociraptor

Raptors are from the family Dromaeosauridae while birds are from the family Avialae (which also contains other dinosaurs, which are more closely related, but still not birds). Both those family are members of the Parave clade. As I said, birds are a subdivision of dinosaurs, and there were dinosaurs that were closely related to birds, but they were not "birds" in a strict sense. In most places they're described as bird-like dinosaurs rather than birds

You're missing the point big time.

You're missing the point big time.

what's the point?

i hate when people write out big numbers without anything separating the thousands

you will have to read number like those 100000000 times in your life, you can be sure.

But don't worry, never when getting your wage or paying your taxes =)

And with that, I've beaten mm1, no save states, somehow.

Honestly, the game is better than I thought it would be. Not my favorite, but still a megamn worth playing.

That's what I said about X2

I can beat that game easily and I still dislike it very much.