Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh I never said anything about benching her :p

And Wil? Is he actually getting speed? Haha

Erk deserves to be benched by Pent ;)

Is this HHM? I hope you have Serra for the CoD Shaman/Druids Luna Users. Even if she only had subpar magic, her awesome luck and speed lets her dodge tank the crap out of them on that forest tile near them. ;)

Oh and Lolwood :p

It's HNM with AA.

I am using Serra. Erk promoted before anyone else, and is being pretty good at 20/1. I don't think I am going to bench him for Pent, if only to get the Nino support.

Eliwood is on par with Lyn in basically everything. So I plan on Afa dropping him and giving him the first HS.

I'm also surprised I routed Port of Badon outside of Dart and Fargus. Couldn't manage that in EM.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's HNM with AA.

I am using Serra. Erk promoted before anyone else, and is being pretty good at 20/1. I don't think I am going to bench him for Pent, if only to get the Nino support.

Eliwood is on par with Lyn in basically everything. So I plan on Afa dropping him and giving him the first HS.

I'm also surprised I routed Port of Badon outside of Dart and Fargus. Couldn't manage that in EM.

Oh it's HNM, you'll be fine then~

Are you emulating this? If you are, I want to watch~~ ^^

And aren't the pirates tougher on HMs? Well, besides Damian, who forgot to bring his useful Killing Edge :p

Oh it's HNM, you'll be fine then~

Are you emulating this? If you are, I want to watch~~ ^^

And aren't the pirates tougher on HMs? Well, besides Damian, who forgot to bring his useful Killing Edge :p

Nope. I might stream HNM as soon as I get through L/ENM on an Emulator, but that will take some time.

It was mainly that the Black Fang dudes went on the offense from the start that helped. I don't remember them doing that in EM, and it was helpful.

LolPirates they weren't an issue for my swords. #Swordsarethebestweapontype.

I've done it too =D

They're just grumpy~ And old~

Grumpy, old and mean :c

But... you're an oldie Freohr.

She's a 4th Gen actually :o

but if you're talking about SF time, she is indeed an oldie

Show me a paired ending taken directly from the game and I'll consider it. The only way for me to accomplish it is multiple patches.

They are brothers. It's FE. That's all you need.

Nope. I might stream HNM as soon as I get through L/ENM on an Emulator, but that will take some time.

It was mainly that the Black Fang dudes went on the offense from the start that helped. I don't remember them doing that in EM, and it was helpful.

LolPirates they weren't an issue for my swords. #Swordsarethebestweapontype.

If you want Glac, I can just give you a .sav that has everything unlocked... I don't want you to have to endure through ENM just to get the HecMs :P

#ReallyWantsToSeeYourTactics~

Yeah, everything on HM is much more offensive, which lets you get much more experience also~

Lol, say that to the Killer Axe and Elfire/Nosfuratu on HHM :P Even Marcus can die easily to them...

and also...

#EliwoodUnpromoSwordlockedAgainstLancePegs/Wyverns/CavsGangbang=InstaDeath :P

Edited by N7 Average Azn (John)

If you want Glac, I can just give you a .sav that has everything unlocked... I don't want you to have to endure through ENM just to get the HecMs :P

Yeah, everything on HM is much more offensive, which lets you get much more experience also~

Lol, say that to the Killer Axe and Elfire/Nosfuratu on HHM :P Even Marcus can die easily to them...

and also...

#EliwoodUnpromoSwordlockedAgainstLancePegs/Wyverns/CavsGangbang=InstaDeath :P

I don't mind the ENM so much as LNM. LNM tries my patience.

#LynhasswordlocktoosostopcomplainingEliwoodispromoingfirst.

I usually fight better on the defensive, so that's why I consider that AI quirk a boon. I suck at fighting on the offense.

That would be grand...

I don't mind the ENM so much as LNM. LNM tries my patience.

#LynhasswordlocktoosostopcomplainingEliwoodispromoingfirst.

I usually fight better on the defensive, so that's why I consider that AI quirk a boon. I suck at fighting on the offense.

That would be grand...

LolLNM (I already know how to play Lyn, let my brain function~)

#LynIsSuperiorInEveryWayToLolWoodGreenHairAndBowsWithBoobJigglePhysiczzzzz~

Defensive tactics have great advantages, because then you don't have to factor in whether or not your Player Phase enemy counterattack will hit or not, because they won't have that counterattack, which can give you more breathing room if they are chokepointed. Unless of course... they have a ballista or #AirForce ><

Offense tactics really need Mounted Units to be great, since they are the units that can just rush in and double team units easily with their amazing 7-8 Mov. Plus it's awesome just bumrushing in and wrecking armies with little-to-no risk~

Plus they have WT Flexibility having both Swords and Lances~

#LovesToCavBumRush~

I'm assuming you're talking about that 100% .sav file would be grand? :P

Edited by N7 Average Azn (John)

LolLNM (I already know how to play Lyn, let my brain function~)

#LynIsSuperiorInEveryWayToLolWoodGreenHairAndBowsWithBoobJigglePhysiczzzzz~

Defensive tactics have great advantages, because then you don't have to factor in whether or not your Player Phase enemy counterattack will hit or not, because they won't have that counterattack, which can give you more breathing room if they are chokepointed. Unless of course... they have a ballista or #AirForce ><

Offense Tactics really need Mounted Units to be great, since they are the units that can just rush in and double team units easily with their amazing 7-8 Mov. Plus it's awesome just bumrushing in and wrecking armies with little-to-no risk~

#LovesToCavBumRush~

I'm assuming you're talking about that 100% .sav file would be grand? :P

Yes, that's what's grand.

I think the only Cavs I ever used Long term are Oscar, Kieran (cue gasps), and Paladin!Franz. I normally focus on my lord, an archer, and a mage early, so they don't get the EXP. Sorry Cavs. So yeah, better with defense.

#IfyoulikecavssomuchuseEliwood.

#Lynhasnobowpreromoandandherclassisn'tArcher.

Yes, that's what's grand.

I think the only Cavs I ever used Long term are Oscar, Kieran (cue gasps), and Paladin!Franz. I normally focus on my lord, an archer, and a mage early, so they don't get the EXP. Sorry Cavs. So yeah, better with defense.

#IfyoulikecavssomuchuseEliwood.

#Lynhasnobowpreromoandandherclassisn'tArcher.

I PM'ed you it~

Marcus + Lowen, and Sain + Kent are great Cav/Pal Pairs though! They can do both Offense and Defense easily.

#LolWoodNeverGetsSpdScrewThat:p

#LynHasFlierKillerPowersUnlikeEliwood

I PM'ed you it~

Marcus + Lowen, and Sain + Kent are great Cav/Pal Pairs though! They can do both Offense and Defense easily.

#LolWoodNeverGetsSpdScrewThat:p

#LynHasFlierKillerPowersUnlikeEliwood

#MyEli'sarefast.

#MyRoystoo.

#IhaveRebeccaandWilwithanASupporttokillflyers.

I wanna give that EXP to Erk, Florina, Lyn, Eliwood, Rebecca, and Wil. Eli gets a pony anyway, though that takes time in EM.

#MyEli'sarefast.

#MyRoystoo.

#IhaveRebeccaandWilwithanASupporttokillflyers.

I wanna give that EXP to Erk, Florina, Lyn, Eliwood, Rebecca, and Wil. Eli gets a pony anyway, though that takes time in EM.

#WellAren'tYouLucky

#LynIsRequiredEndGame

That pony doesn't save him on HHM :P

#WellAren'tYouLucky

#LynIsRequiredEndGame

That pony doesn't save him on HHM :P

#LyniskindofsuckyagainstendgamebossesnotnamedUhaiorBrandanElicanbeatSwordsmenanddodecentdamageagainsttheFD.

#MyLuckbaseis90andIhavea255growthinitandaninfinatecap.

#Myotherstatssuck.

#LyniskindofsuckyagainstendgamebossesnotnamedUhaiorBrandanElicanbeatSwordsmenanddodecentdamageagainsttheFD.

#MyLuckbaseis90andIhavea255growthinitandaninfinatecap.

#Myotherstatssuck.

#LynBeatsTheMagic/MountedUsersEasilyAndHasAwesomeCrits

#GlacGetsOneShottedT_T

#LynBeatsTheMagic/MountedUsersEasilyAndHasAwesomeCrits

#GlacGetsOneShottedT_T

#I'ddodgeeverythingthoughwith90avoid.

#ElihasthesameResasLynat20/20andcanhaveHectorSupporttoo.

#ElicanCritalmostaseasily.