• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

0RIq49f.png

Tbf, I don't think I know the song either, tho listening to it now, it sounds somewhat familiar. But its not like I was exposed to much of the genre to begin with

Fair enough

I thought this mission was rather easy and then after it ended, I had to return to the school thing... but I couldn't just go back with the menu thing. And that's when everything went shit and I'm all confused.

Yes, that explains what I'm feeling right now about FF-0 too.

is the game itself freaking out or something?

/pat

Haha, I still see this happen sometimes.

goodness no

Oh my... well what happened?

Oh wait... I think I know.

You might. If you remember how Chapter 8 begins. ;w; oh my god what is happening

is the game itself freaking out or something?

/pat

Nah, not the game itself. Maybe the characters? Sort of. I'm freaking out though. And baffled as fuck.

I still need to get that game now that I have a PS4

get it or else Edited by Caetuna

You might. If you remember how Chapter 8 begins. ;w; oh my god what is happening

get it or else

Oh yeah, I think the game has reached the point where it actually gets interesting.

No threats. No buts or any other interjection or body part. <_<

Oh yeah, I think the game has reached the point where it actually gets interesting.

No threats. No buts or any other interjection or body part. <_<

So you know what I'm freaking out talking about huh. It does seem like it. But now I'm afraid about the dying. >_>

bu--- damn it. SUKU! He has to get it. ;~; Or at least I really like it... except for Machina. He can go suck his own dick and choke on it and die. although I'll be honest and say I didn't get too fond of Rem later on... Or Queen. I like Deuce most of all, maybe because she reminds me of some parts of me (the parts of me that I like) and she uses the flute. And Trey's rational and good-looking imo.

Edited by Caetuna

So you know what I'm freaking out talking about huh. It does seem like it. But now I'm afraid about the dying. >_>

bu--- damn it. SUKU! He has to get it. ;~; Or at least I really like it... except for Machina. He can go suck his own dick and choke on it and die. although I'll be honest and say I didn't get too fond of Rem later on... Or Queen. I like Deuce most of all, maybe because she reminds me of some parts of me (the parts of me that I like) and she uses the flute. And Trey's rational and good-looking imo.

Yeah, but it's gonna happen.

That's certainly a lot of vitriol worded in a... way, it is. Well Rem isn't a great character, she's a good fighter. Heh, to be honest, the group as a whole is mostly bad. I certainly wouldn't know about that.

EDIT: I just realized that it was possibly their intent to make Machina a stupid person, in which case he did his job excellently, almost to the point where I'd say he is a good character, because he's so bad... but no, he's just bad.

Edited by Soledai

Yeah, but it's gonna happen.

That's certainly a lot of vitriol worded in a... way, it is. Well Rem isn't a great character, she's a good fighter. Heh, to be honest, the group as a whole is mostly bad. I certainly wouldn't know about that.

EDIT: I just realized that it was possibly their intent to make Machina a stupid person, in which case he did his job excellently, almost to the point where I'd say he is a good character, because he's so bad... but no, he's just bad.

wait what is that spoilers I read actually applicable to this game? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lmao, I know. Yes, that's true enough. I do agree with you. But not everyone in the group! Just... like.... almost all of them. >w>

Yes, he's just bad. Even if it's their intent, it's still terrible.

oops i did it again

5 am and I still haven't slept

i promised to read this thing before 2

and its 2 and i read jack shit

....i'm really not gonna slip this time

Edited by Trisitei

wait what uhhhhhhhhhh

I hope this isn't the last chapter.

[spoiler=FF-0 HD spoilers]Did I pick the wrong choice or something by becoming a l'Cie? I just thought that concept was cool. ;~;

wait what uhhhhhhhhhh

I hope this isn't the last chapter.

[spoiler=FF-0 HD spoilers]Did I pick the wrong choice or something by becoming a l'Cie? I just thought that concept was cool. ;~;

Yes it is.

[spoiler=FF-0]Picked L'Cie? "Your greed will now consume you." -Quote from someone at some point.

Edited by Soledai

Yes it is.

[spoiler=FF-0]Picked L'Cie? "Your greed will now consume you." -Quote from someone at some point.

Are you for real. Noooooooooooooo

[spoiler=FF-0]...oops? >_> But the crystal was calling to me. ;~~~~~; So I suppose I better restart huh...

Oh my.

Actually I am the one who dies of exhaustion here...

Oh my! Don't die. :(

Are you for real. Noooooooooooooo

[spoiler=FF-0]...oops? >_> But the crystal was calling to me. ;~~~~~; So I suppose I better restart huh...

Yeah, but there's post game content.

[spoiler=FF-0]Are you still fighting? You can just wait and be killed, they'll get strong enough to kill you eventually.

Edited by Soledai

Yeah, but there's post game content.

[spoiler=FF-0]Are you still fighting? You can just wait and be killed, they'll get strong enough to kill you eventually.

Oh. Do I get everyone back? By everyone, I mean Trey, Deuce, Rem and Ace. Wait, that might constitute as spoilers.

[spoiler=FF-0]No, but the guy just wasn't getting damaged and Deuce kept dodge-rolling away. >___> I picked the dumb option to remain mortal and HOLY SHIT the thing that happened after. But I still wanted to be a l'Cie.

Also, I'm getting quite pissed at this pillar thing this Cid set up for the second party. help