Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

OMG FIRE EMBLEM FATES APPEARED AS PRE PURCHASE ON THE ESHIODSGPBNJSFGBIOSDFPBJFADOGESHOPB FFIOBNFDKGVFD SEEESJR ,MGSFNDBLKNKBSGB ESOIP CVNBKSSJNB RS ESHOP SDKLDFNJKGJDFLGKJSDFG

IJUST 15 DAYS TO GO OMG GBHFJOKNGB IC AN'RTGOITJNGCV CICAN'HNDFKGF ICAN'RT DFJBOFDBNDF I CAN'T AWNTI AIWAIT

WAIT DSGIUJGNDFBKJFDNJKFBNFKLBJ MDFGKLNJGLKGDNSGLKFBG I'M BUYING IT

DFBDFGBGFJIBKNDSFKJVDSFN AND THEN I'LL HAVEGMDFLHBKFG OYTO WAIT 15 DAYS BDDFBLGFKNFG I WANT TISNGKFD FIRE EMBLEM GFATES CONQUESTDSNAKGGDJFBFJD FSDJIGDFBJDFNDFIO I CAWANGJEBNDFI I'M BAYUING IREGT DSKVDFBJDFNGOFDJ I WANT TIT FDBJHFOB IT DVHUIBNDFJV I WANT FITNBJGIFDBVIDFI 'M BUYING IT TODAY NODHVODFBJHFOIBFIOBDFJOIBJO THEN I'LL HAVE TO WAIT 15 DAYS BUT I'LL ALREADY HAVE IT ON MY 3DS SFDBKJVNBFKBJDFKVDFNBFDGBJFKB

Well it seems like someone just lost it

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

OMG FIRE EMBLEM FATES APPEARED AS PRE PURCHASE ON THE ESHIODSGPBNJSFGBIOSDFPBJFADOGESHOPB FFIOBNFDKGVFD SEEESJR ,MGSFNDBLKNKBSGB ESOIP CVNBKSSJNB RS ESHOP SDKLDFNJKGJDFLGKJSDFG

IJUST 15 DAYS TO GO OMG GBHFJOKNGB IC AN'RTGOITJNGCV CICAN'HNDFKGF ICAN'RT DFJBOFDBNDF I CAN'T AWNTI AIWAIT

WAIT DSGIUJGNDFBKJFDNJKFBNFKLBJ MDFGKLNJGLKGDNSGLKFBG I'M BUYING IT

DFBDFGBGFJIBKNDSFKJVDSFN AND THEN I'LL HAVEGMDFLHBKFG OYTO WAIT 15 DAYS BDDFBLGFKNFG I WANT TISNGKFD FIRE EMBLEM GFATES CONQUESTDSNAKGGDJFBFJD FSDJIGDFBJDFNDFIO I CAWANGJEBNDFI I'M BAYUING IREGT DSKVDFBJDFNGOFDJ I WANT TIT FDBJHFOB IT DVHUIBNDFJV I WANT FITNBJGIFDBVIDFI 'M BUYING IT TODAY NODHVODFBJHFOIBFIOBDFJOIBJO THEN I'LL HAVE TO WAIT 15 DAYS BUT I'LL ALREADY HAVE IT ON MY 3DS SFDBKJVNBFKBJDFKVDFNBFDGBJFKB

YOU CAN DO IT

JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER NOW

The only problem I have with XCX's cast is that most don't get too much development in the main story, they still get a lot through heart to hearts and affinity missions, but it's still a shame.

Even though I love Elma, and Lin... took a bit to get used to, I will concede the story doesn't develop too many people.

I also like this soundtrack a lot more than XC, it takes a while to get used to, but the music is a lot more memorable in this game, unlike in the 1st game where I only remember a few tracks, honestly..

Edited by Sophie

I also feel you can't... really compare the two games side by side, besides like, Nopon and the Battle system, the games are really completely different.

Don't think it's really fair to compare two drastically different games on all fronts.

I just had this image of a rock climber suddenly being picked up by tons of ants and thrown off the cliff.

you don't fuck with ants, man

Ants are actually really awesome

surprisingly enough