Dennis

Levant

Garland

Sorin

Shadow Knight

I think this might be it.

EDIT: Fixed

Edited by The Chosen One

I live. I only just resurfaced after spending the past several hours marathoning half of Log Horizon and then watching the latest Castle episode. Lots of pages for me to read through... XP

In other news, my Shana theme changes tomorrow. Always hard to say goodbye to a theme, even if I may come back to it in the future.... >_<

I live. I only just resurfaced after spending the past several hours marathoning half of Log Horizon and then watching the latest Castle episode. Lots of pages for me to read through... XP

In other news, my Shana theme changes tomorrow. Always hard to say goodbye to a theme, even if I may come back to it in the future.... >_<

So that's about 13 30min episodes in a day. Almost as bad as me with Steins;Gate.

BTW, you mentioned allergies earlier today. I really hope for you that it's just a cold and not allergies (or at the very minor allergy). Because, while a cold is not fun, allergies, if they're bad enough, can make you feel like you're dealing with a cold 24/7 from May to September. Then you have me who had the pleasure of experiencing cold+allergies, which felt like a really bad flu.

Hello there.

I think you mean 'Herro Dere'

Edited by LuxSpes

Hello there.

Harro! XD

So that's about 13 30min episodes in a day. Almost as bad as me with Steins;Gate.

BTW, you mentioned allergies earlier today. I really hope for you that it's just a cold and not allergies (or at the very minor allergy). Because, while a cold is not fun, allergies, if they're bad enough, can make you feel like you're dealing with a cold 24/7 from May to September. Then you have me who had the pleasure of experiencing cold+allergies, which felt like a really bad flu.

I think you mean 'Herro Dere'

Yeah, I suppose. But I really like it a lot; I think I found a future theme to use... X3

I get these from time to time; it's never as serious for me as it is for my older sis, who is the queen of allergies. It usually only lasts during the morning. Colds on the other hand, I get a lot. XP

Harro! XD

Yeah, I suppose. But I really like it a lot; I think I found a future theme to use... X3

I get these from time to time; it's never as serious for me as it is for my older sis, who is the queen of allergies. It usually only lasts during the morning. Colds on the other hand, I get a lot. XP

Haven't heard of it (I've seen that GRArkada made a review of it though. Is this where you take you anime ideas XD)

I remember when I 'discovered' I had allergies. I had been dealing with cold to flu-like symptoms for over a month (in June no-less) and my dad was getting worried, so we visited our doctor that said it was probably allergies. Turns out, I am extremely allergic to every seasonal allergens connected to plants + dust. I think I have a running chance for the king of allergies position.

But if it's only when you wake up and occasional, it may be that you have a slight allergy to dust and that it's triggered when you sleep and dust has gathered in your room.