• Soledai

i thought you meant Karna for a sec

but then again, people die when they're killed so

how dare you confuse shiro for karna

giving the boy way too much credit

i feel betrayed

shot through the heart

Edited by Trisitei

actually nobody do you know any skell guides or something? i don't think my skell wants to be a car for the rest of its life

I don't understand much about skells, but everyone says the best one is the ares 90. I just bought whichever the strongest skell on the store was, though. I did my battles mostly on foot using infinite overdrive.

But if you want an ares 90, this might help:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/72977406

I don't understand much about skells, but everyone says the best one is the ares 90. I just bought whichever the strongest skell on the store was, though. I did my battles mostly on foot using infinite overdrive.

But if you want an ares 90, this might help:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/72977406

i was referring more so to set-ups. i'm only level 38, so i don't think i can make an ares yet? i haven't completed the main game

i was referring more so to set-ups. i'm only level 38, so i don't think i can make an ares yet? i haven't completed the main game

oh, at that level just buy the strongest ones on the store anyway.

Also, you can probably get phoenix and Gbuster by now. They're like ultra strong weapons, the guide I posted tells you how to get them. The enemies that drop them are actually relatively easy to kill despite their level. Also, try to see if you can make Mechanic Slayer augments for the skell parts, they really help and are actually somewhat easy to make (I could make 3 of them when I first checked, without even farming anything)

oh, at that level just buy the strongest ones on the store anyway.

Also, you can probably get phoenix and Gbuster by now. They're like ultra strong weapons, the guide I posted tells you how to get them. The enemies that drop them are actually relatively easy to kill despite their level. Also, try to see if you can make Mechanic Slayer augments for the skell parts, they really help and are actually somewhat easy to make (I could make 3 of them when I first checked, without even farming anything)

I see. Thanks!