Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

• Badass Longcoat: During his days in Chronos. (Which also contributes to the reason why some people thought he was better off in Chronos in the anime than when he went off on his own and started wearing doughnuts on his clothes.)

the internet amuses me sometimes

The person responsible for this theme considered having me theme CCS.

Just a little funfact there

oh my

someone wanted to be a little silly, huh?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I don't care if he's a good unit he's an awful person for being mad at Corrin if they choose not to betray their blood family

Every Hoshidan except Sakura also act like that if he doesn't betray his actual family, the one he lived with during his whole life and with whom he shares actual bonds rather than "hey I just met you and this is crazy".

Hell, Takumi is actually extremely Xenophobic while doing it. I don't see how Xander is any worse than Takumi, Ryoma or even Hinoka.

Edited by Nobody

Oh, [spoiler=Conquest Spoilers to prove that Ryoma might actually be worse than Xander]on Chapter 12, Elise gets EXTREMELY sick, almost dying. While everyone is crazy looking for a medicine, Ryoma ambushes the army. Xander and Corrin explain him what is happening and beg him to let them go find the medicine, yet he just wouldn't let them leave. He actually demands Xander and Corrin to beat him in order to let them find the medicine.

On the other hand, on chapter 18, a Nohrian general ambushes and kidnaps all the Hoshidan siblings in a very unfair way, and is about to kill them, but guess what Xander and Leo do? Rush to kill said Nohrian general and save all the Hoshidans siblings. The Hoshidan siblings who call them Nohrian scum and kidnappers, even though they have nothing to do with what happened to Corrin and see him as a real brother.

Edited by Nobody

Oh, [spoiler=Conquest Spoilers to prove that Ryoma might actually be worse than Xander]on Chapter 12, Elise gets EXTREMELY sick, almost dying. While everyone is crazy looking for a medicine, Ryoma ambushes the army. Xander and Corrin explain him what is happening and beg him to let them go find the medicine, yet he just wouldn't let them leave. He actually demands Xander and Corrin to beat him in order to let them find the medicine.

On the other hand, on chapter 17, a Nohrian general ambushes and kidnaps all the Hoshidan siblings in a very unfair way, and is about to kill them, but guess what Xander and Leo do? Rush to kill said Nohrian general and save all the Hoshidans siblings. The Hoshidan siblings who call them Nohrian scum and kidnappers, even though they have nothing to do with what happened to Corrin and see him as a real brother.

This sounds like... something it does.

In an actually decent way.

>playing smt3

>gets through entire dungeon without saving

>beats boss

>about to save afterwards

>"psx2 emulator has stopped working"

>hangs self

My goddamn condolences