• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What's bad about it is that you have to make calculations not for one but for multiple Pokemon, in my case, I would get bored knowing how many moves and what steps I have to take for just one, also I think the lack of a Pokemon stadium like game is what makes it worse for me...

[spoiler=Nohr Spoilers]

I WON'T LET ANY MORE PEOPLE DIE WHILE I'M ALIVE

SO THAT'S WHY I'M CONTINUING THIS WAR THAT'LL NO DOUBT KILL MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, RYOMA, TAKUMI AND A BUNCH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED???????

I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!

I'M TERRIBLEEEEE

[spoiler=Nohr Spoilers]

I WON'T LET ANY MORE PEOPLE DIE WHILE I'M ALIVE

SO THAT'S WHY I'M CONTINUING THIS WAR THAT'LL NO DOUBT KILL MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, RYOMA, TAKUMI AND A BUNCH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED???????

I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!

I'M TERRIBLEEEEE

ikr

okay but seriously, since i finished conquest, might as well

[spoiler=opinions]

fire emblem conquest was something i never looked into, or spoiled myself upon, hadn't done it since bravely default was released, and that was a long time ago

now, fire emblem conquest is probably one of my favorite fe games, if not the best, the music and characters are great, the story was okay(tristian described one of my concerns with it) and overall, a nice game

however, it does have its flaws

like how its single rng, or the fact that corrin is indeed a fucking dumbass(naive dumbass, but still) and the fact the voice acting goes from perfect to ass terrible in no time flat(azura's song even in english is still good, its soothing)

the final boss is literally something i expected, but didn't expect. it left me a lot more intrigue than awakening did

let's get back to the insults

let's talk about corrin

Idk if its just me, but Corrin is really on the fence with me. I awknowledge that they're not Robin, and I liked Robin more than I did with Corrin. But come the fuck on, its even explained in the plot that they've been sheltered, so they're going to be fucking dumb as a rat

but for me, i see it as more naive than stupidity, but even then that excuse is worn thin by chapter 25, but i guess its more the nature of BENEVOLENCE than anything else

idk, i just really hate(looking at you Tristian), calling Corrin a uneducated dumbass without understanding the plot first. thats what hurts my soul

so yeah, 9.5/10 too much water, Takumi sucks and i can't wait to play birthright

its a jap etc etc

At least we can say

we got different stances on Corrin but we can at least see why the other person is saying what they say, yeah?

like i can get naivety

it's just Conquest played it the worst

from what i hear Birthright actually portrays the naive part well without sacrificing any sort of integrity on the child

So how sad is it that Corrin is far from the dumbest protagonist I've seen

depends on who else is up on dumb protags

It's like the recent main characters in FE only care for their waifus and being pansies

I feel this

Edited by Trisitei

idk, if this was Liu Bei I'd be ripping into him like no tomorrow

but Corrin is a different type of benevolence

and yeah I get you Tristian

if you didn't like the plot that much, that's understandable

not saying I disagree with you, but I don't agree either

Liu Bei was a weak fool (even though i can understand why he'd freak out after losing his sworn brotehrs)

yeah, he finally got back to his Confucian morals

but by that time it was too late and Shu was on the downward path

and then he died

and then Zhao Yun died

then Zhuge Liang died

and by that time, it was over for Shu

Likewise, my friend

Edited by Trisitei

Well sonic '06 doesn't exist so

Yeah speaking of that actually,

Aside from the loooooong list of single moments where characters do something stupid, the big thing here is that the heroes literally have access to unrestricted time travel that never appears to have any negative consequences and no one ever actually utilizes it.

gonna need a fucking tidal wave to drown out that much salt

Yeah speaking of that actually,

Aside from the loooooong list of single moments where characters do something stupid, the big thing here is that the heroes literally have access to unrestricted time travel that never appears to have any negative consequences and no one ever actually utilizes it..

And then none of it matters as they retcon the entire games story in the end

good god, 06 was a fucking mistake