• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Jeanne D'Arc is one of the greats

i wouldn't be surprised if there's a number of characters based off her

Only because I broke up the run into parts, and they took a while, I pretty much started rushing late game.

...And when the level counter hit 1k, it magically, somehow, turned into an LTC. 399 turns is quite generous indeed.

Oh my

magically hm?

would you now. >v>

<v<

I'm probably the only one that doesn't like those particular arranges of fe4's soundtrack

I didn't like them either.

Only Ch. 5 and especially 9 are good to me, the rest can stay away.

Oh my

magically hm?

It was so sudden, I had no idea what was going on, I just remember there was a bunch of warping, rescuing and taking castles all in the same turn, oh my.

Also, weirdly, in Gen 1; Arden was actually being useful, Tiltyu and Lachesis were the mvps. And also weirdly, Levin was my main, 'not-Dew or Azel' hindrance until he promoted (Azel was more shit than usual this time)

Edited by Soledai

[5:00:36 PM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: you know

[5:01:13 PM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: those moments when random people jus

[5:01:13 PM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: t

[5:01:23 PM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: burst into the place your minding your own business

[5:01:45 PM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: and then fuck everything up, which then you have to forcively kick them out

[5:01:59 PM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: I had one of those moments

Oh.

I thought that face was decsribing your current mental health.

Is it.

nah

My current mental health is normal

I mean, I'm procrastinating on doing chapter 26 on Lunatic because it's insane, but other than that, I'm fine.

Make me.

well for a start cold steel takes place after tits second chapter in the timeline, so big plot details from the second chapter casually gets mentioned/shown in tocs. if that doesn't bother you, then, uh, i guess there's not much i can say to stop you, other than i think both tits and tits second chapter both have to played on the basis that they're absolutely fantastic games

Edited by DodgeDusk

It was so sudden, I had no idea what was going on, I just remember there was a bunch of warping, rescuing and taking castles all in the same turn, oh my.

Also, weirdly, in Gen 1; Arden was actually being useful, Tiltyu and Lachesis were the mvps. And also weirdly, Levin was my main, 'not-Dew or Azel' hindrance until he promoted (Azel was more shit than usual this time)

Sounds intense! :o

more because you know Levin wouldn't need much to catch up, yeah?