• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

well for a start cold steel takes place after tits second chapter in the timeline, so big plot details from the second chapter casually gets mentioned/shown in tocs. if that doesn't bother you, then, uh, i guess there's not much i can say to stop you, other than i think both tits and tits second chapter both have to played on the basis that they're absolutely fantastic games

Nope it doesn't bother me. But like I said, I'm picky about graphics too.

Does not compute

How does it not? Cold Steel graphics looks better.

Evening Luux~!

Pretty swell, just playing some Conquest and all is well with the world~

How 'bout you?

I'm good!

I'm also playing Conquest (after completing Birthright earlier this week) and having fun doing so, despite the RNG screwing with me from time to times.

How are you liking the game so far?

Edited by LuxSpes

Guys, like, what's the max level for promoted units in Fates. And what the hell is that Astral Dragon's max level? >_>

the character models in special are pretty bad and the animation work is dreadful

...Oh. >_>

I'm good!

I'm also playing Conquest (after completing Birthright earlier this week) and having fun doing so, despite the RNG screwing with me from time to times.

oooh where are you so far? Between RL obligations and work, its taken me awhile to get this far, but I'm up to Ch 25 (I'm very satisfied with my progression, especially taking into account having to get used to the new mechanics; other than Ch 12 and 17, I've beaten every Chapter on the first try)! This game is sooooo much fun and pretty challenging! And the soundtrack.....I'm so in love!

could be better in all honesty

but eh, it's just a moment hopefully

how about you?

Hope things start looking up for you!

Work is meh, but I'm keeping up. The energizing mood boost of a new FE is always great too!

20 for most units, including regular butlers/maids i think, because Jakob and Flora are already 31 in my game so I think their cap is 40 along with Azura. My Lilith is up to 44 too and I've seen other Castles that had her in the 70's, so I have no idea what her cap is

20 for regular units. 30 for Butlers and Maids.

Astral Dragon should be 30 as well.

it's actually 40 for Felicia and Jakob and 20 for the other maids/butlers.

The astral dragon has infinite levels, but the displayed level caps at 99, after that you can still level her but the level shown won't change.

Edited by Nobody

it's actually 40 for Felicia and Jakob and 20 for the other maids/butlers.

The astral dragon has infinite levels, but the displayed level caps at 99, after that you can still level her but the level shown won't change.

ah i see-

WHAT THE FUCK