• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Me too, I initially only really liked Compatriot of Darkness, but after hearing enough of Brotherhood of Light, I grew to like it as well (gives me just the amount of chills and excitement i need to write a scene I've been imagining for my fic for a while).

My Xander was near impenetrable in defense and I don't know if he was res blessed but he'd shrug off most magic with a bit of timely healing (I paired Xander with Peri, so its totally doable even without Charlotte). Keaton definitely helps her offensively and defensively, to the point I wasn't sure if I wanted them to dual strike or pair up. I don't remember having too many problems with the hex rod; my usual answer to that is to just let Elise soak up the staff uses since her res is so high it almost always misses and she wouldn't really mind getting hit with it since she shouldn't be getting attacked to begin with. I tanked the sides while picking my way down, so it all comes to proper planning and anticpating what your going to be hit with before each turn. The skills are also a pain though. Vengeance Critkumi is not fun.

Cap is 26, which my bae Leo comfortably met, and with a tonic plus a few supports he'll be a god of magic and death. I'm so in love~ >///<

Well, Xander has Aegis at least, so it helps on that front. My real tank is Benny though. 43 def, 29 res + PavGis coupled with 32 skill. Pavise is probably overkill honestly. I guess I'll have to try putting Elise in it's range though I'll need to find a way so that she's the only one in range AND that there's no enemies in her range ready to one-shot her, which seems like a struggle. I think I had planned for that, but none of my units were strong enough to one round the paired up paladins and the buddies they drop, so I often ended up swarmed by them on the enemy phase. (unless the guy actually targets prioritize targeting Elise. Which is something I'd have checked IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH CHAPTER 27 EVERY TIME I FAIL)

Leo has to share that title with Ophelia on my file.

It doesn't mean much, since the SE wasn't available for pre-order anyway. I guess it could indicate demand isn't as high as it was in America, which could mean acquiring one could be easier. UK doesn't really care about Nintendo that much

Rip Hayato

It doesn't mean much, since the SE wasn't available for pre-order anyway. I guess it could indicate demand isn't as high as it was in America, which could mean acquiring one could be easier. UK doesn't really care about Nintendo that much

I see. So I'm guessing you're gunning for SE then?