• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not really, as long as I didn't turtle with xander I'd be good. Niles was able to kill saizo and kagerou pretty easily with shruikenbreaker.

Chapter 26 doesn't look nearly as overwhelming now too, (well those generals at the bottom of the map are annoying but my non-mounted units are better than I think they are sometimes).

If you end up having trouble with 26, try entrapping Hans to the room with heroes, after killing them (of course, kill Hans the turn you entrap him)

Maybe? I dunno at least that wasn't an anticlimax?

I guess I'll figure out what I think after beating it.

I guess it's just me. I hate complex/hard endgames and love anticlimax ones

IDK i prefer when they make the map before endgame long and hard, but I really prefer easy and simple endgames

Literally just

"SUDDENLY DRAGON why not we can't actually think of anything else"

thats revelation you goof

And once you PLAY Revelation, you actually understand why the final boss is the way it is.

Edited by Dr. ShadowZen/Lady AliciaR

Hans isn't my problem. My corrin has axebreaker and that + grim yato handles the berserkers pretty easily.

It's the generals, with the beast lance, which means I can't use xander to help out there, or any other mounted unit.

if you entrap hans, the reinforcements will appear right away and the enemies won't stay stationed, which helps

Will they try to attack through the walls?

Just to add about chapter 26, if you have another tanky unit besides Xander, you can retreat to the sorcerer's room and have said tanky units and Xander stand side by side. Give the tank a 2 range only weapon and remove Xander's weapon. Then let silver lance/spear generals get in melee range of Xander and the Tank. Then, just let them live as buffer while the Tank chugs their 2 range weapon to take out all the dangerous generals and berserkers. This only works if you have enough staves to keep Xander and the Tank alive through the whole thing though. I guess you can even have Xander use a Spear if his lance rank is high enough to accelerate the process.

Even on lunati, xander could tank one beast killer hit. Just hold a choke point with xander + another bulky unit, heal xander every turn, dance the healer out of spear range and make sure xander won't kill the generals on enemy phase. This is easy by having him attack one at time on EP and then finishing it on PP.

That's what i did on lunatic

Also nobody before I waste all my money again what should I buy with all that gold I got from chapt 25 and 26.

I don't really know what to recommend, but make an alternative save file before spending the money so you can go back if you feel like you spend it another way

I'd buy tonics in every relevant stat for everyone

Edited by Nobody