Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I've given up on you playing the game.

Though really what happens in each alignment shouldn't be much of a surprise after you play one mainline game, lol.

I'll play it... eventually

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh my :<

you making sure to get the allergy stuff, yeah?

gotta prep for the new season

which means lots of sickness <~<

Yeah, its a major drag orz

Have you slept?

What kind of flowers? Do you have any meds for that? And I'm good, mulling over things that don't need mulling over.

I did, yeah

Think its just daffodils for now at least, and I do but..... I'm bad at consistiently taking any meds >_>;

Ahh, hows that going?

It's the final boss on the Chaos route... it's just... lol

Vicariously through my brother yes, the only SMT I(vicariously) haven't played is SMT IV and Devil Survivor 2. The rest? Yep.

I'm pretty okay, aside from musing over nothing in particular, I should be finding something to do. How about you?

Oh. Um... "lol" in what way? >_>

But but. Ditch DeSu1 and play DeSu2. D: Damn it though, I really want to watch someone I know play SJ for me. Ein won't do it because he's already played it twice.

That's good though. I'm super duper excited because the latest Digimon game was just shipped out to me and it's supposed to arrive by tomorrow morning!! And then I get to invade Ein's place tomorrow. I mean visit him. Yes.

Chaos route has a very difficult final boss.

Fates lunatic is much more balanced. I'm playing birthright lunatic, which doesn't really change much, but on conquest it gives enemies a lot more skills and stuff and is a legitimate increase in difficulty.

The early game of SMT4 is notorious. My condolences.

Nocturne's another one that starts slow. And the game is very interesting.

Lucifer's smt sj appearance is pretty great. Won't say anything on it.

Keep going shirley, smt won't hook and addict you in the beginning but soon you won't be able to shut up about it! Like me.

Eep. I see......

That's good then. I mean that it's not bullshit difficulty anyway. And lol Birthright. I regret buying Birthright over Conquest but oh well.

Oh yes it is. >_> How am I supposed to get into the game like that?

Did it? I suppose it did start slow but I was actually interested. Even if I think Ein said or maybe I read somewhere that it was difficult too? I forget. Or is it not? I don't know.

Well, DeSu2 already hooked me in though, but just that. <_< Fates and Digimon does a better job. And ToCS. Now you won't get me to shut up about Fates though mostly to Ein lmao. Or Zak.

I'm not lol I just was reading through some supports today haha.

Oh okay. You almost worried me there. Edited by Velouria

I did, yeah

Think its just daffodils for now at least, and I do but..... I'm bad at consistiently taking any meds >_>;

Ahh, hows that going?

I don't know why I thought you didn't, but my condolences, you can do it, consistently handle those meds and all that. :(

Haha, it's pretty meaningless, but my mind keeps getting occupied with it lately.

Oh. Um... "lol" in what way? >_>

But but. Ditch DeSu1 and play DeSu2. D: Damn it though, I really want to watch someone I know play SJ for me. Ein won't do it because he's already played it twice.

That's good though. I'm super duper excited because the latest Digimon game was just shipped out to me and it's supposed to arrive by tomorrow morning!! And then I get to invade Ein's place tomorrow. I mean visit him. Yes.

Well, ShezerZ said it already, that boss can be lol hard.

But DeSu1 is so good though, I actually don't trust my laptop enough to handle DS like it used to. I would get my brother to do it, but two things: He dislikes the start of SJ quite a bit, and he's mostly washed his hands of the series. Don't worry about not knowing him, you guys can bound over a campfire and a pun I won't make.

Super duper excited, huh? That was the one on PS4, I think? Oh my, I hope that goes well and you have fun. ;)

What, Shirley playing hard mode? Never. At least... it's never going to happen after... hm... I think FE7. I've only played FE7, FE9, FE10, and FE13 hard mode. No other games will be played on Hard.

I'd play it again for you shirley...

Conquest > Birthright, yes. Birthright's a bit of a bore in some areas.

Maps are just too dull.

Yeah, smt4 had some issues. As in, the only really challenging parts of the game were the very beginning and the very end (not even the end by then you have all sorts of broken stuff haha).

Plenty of people would say Nocturne is the most difficult, actually. When I played it I found it to be pretty manageable though (all the non-optional stuff), but by then I had already gone through a lot of the series so...

With smt3 the difficulty is clustered in just a few locations, not really spread out through the entire game, if that makes any sense, I guess.

Keep playing it though. The game is pretty cool. In fact it left such a strong impression on me I'm starting to dream in environments that look like smt3's art deco-style dungeons, lol.

fates is fast food smt is a well cooked brussel sprout.

Well, can you stream? I mean I wanna actually see it too. :P

Hell yeah. Not saying the story but well... honestly, even some parts of the story is better than Hoshido. But I guess it's also a good thing that I played Hoshido first so I can enjoy Conquest and Revelation after?

I see... I never got past some place in there. Probably the first dungeon-like place lmao.

Hmm... I can't say for myself but I know Ein said it wasn't easy either. But it could also be that the game plays to your style or whatever. Like how I just play Cold Steel better than that tits game (Trails in the Sky). Ah well. But honestly, I may play it again eventually. It's a pretty good game...if not difficult. Like the first boss lololol. Well, a bit anyway.

LOL that is most likely true but I can enjoy some fast food... actually I don't usually but... maybe it's more like appetizers?

Well, ShezerZ said it already, that boss can be lol hard.

But DeSu1 is so good though, I actually don't trust my laptop enough to handle DS like it used to. I would get my brother to do it, but two things: He dislikes the start of SJ quite a bit, and he's mostly washed his hands of the series. Don't worry about not knowing him, you guys can bound over a campfire and a pun I won't make.

Super duper excited, huh? That was the one on PS4, I think? Oh my, I hope that goes well and you have fun. ;)

Apparently. :(

No it's not! Well, maybe it was but I hate most of the characters three. And I see... WHY?! ;w; Well, does he stream and stuff though? But why! And why would I bond with him? <_<

Well, the latest one in the US is on the PS4 and Vita but I meant the even newer one in Japan. Like it's released on March 17 in Japan first but it shipped over to me this morning.

Edited by Velouria

Apparently. :(

No it's not! Well, maybe it was but I hate most of the characters three. And I see... WHY?! ;w; Well, does he stream and stuff though? But why! And why would I bond with him? <_<

Well, the latest one in the US is on the PS4 and Vita but I meant the even newer one in Japan. Like it's released on March 17 in Japan first but it shipped over to me this morning.

Shirley pls, DeSu1 was good, From what I played DeSu2 was... something. He just stopped liking at a point, but he doesn't stream or anything, that wouldn't be an issue though. Because if he streamed it, you wouldn't want to just listen to each other breathing, or it in stark silence would you? >v> Also lol, I misspelled bond. I doubt he'd do it though.

Oh, I get it. There's all these Digimons I don't keep up with, oops.