• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've gotten to that point in the game now where everyone's reaching level 20 and I can't promote them.

Oh well, time to level up Marita then.

i want to ask you something

did you let asvel die

Ah I wish. But I can't. Parents must never know of my internet endeavors, and streaming would be all to obvious.

But I would stream the hell out of it for you in my dreams shirley <3

Hoshido's story is much easier to write to anyways. So I don't give it much credit since the central premise is something that should be automatic in writing stories.

And yeah conquest's story had it's moments. Had it's highs and lows-but mostly lows.

Really low lows.

Fast food is good but it just doesn't leave as good a taste in your stomach after you eat it, so to speak.

Oh I understand that.

lmao thanks<3

I dunno... Perhaps it is, but still. ._. Though Conquest had more lows, I still like it more than Hoshido lmao. Or maybe I'm just being biased because I like more of its characters so I'll deal with that. Plus they try to explain why Corrin is being a dumbass in Conquest.

Nooo, fast food is never good. I mean it's like fake food. I don't really count this place I usually eat at with Ein as fast food so... but yeah it's just fake food. Fates is still more like appetizers or something. Awakening is fast food. 8)

Shirley pls, DeSu1 was good, From what I played DeSu2 was... something. He just stopped liking at a point, but he doesn't stream or anything, that wouldn't be an issue though. Because if he streamed it, you wouldn't want to just listen to each other breathing, or it in stark silence would you? >v> Also lol, I misspelled bond. I doubt he'd do it though.

Oh, I get it. There's all these Digimons I don't keep up with, oops.

The story, maybe. I forgot. I really liked DeSu2. ;w; But I see... lmao that's true. You or him could just turn off the mic then. >_> I mean it's kinda creepy to hear someone's breathing while watching a stream lmao.

lmao it's okay. I never kept up with it until Cyber Sleuth came out here. And I love it.

You can have idiot heros, not every protagonist needs to be perfect, that's fine, but the game shouldn't just deny his idiocy that it creates and then continue to worship him.

not gonna drag this out but

yes, you're correct, and that's the problem corrin has ingame

not gonna deny this, but I'm still standing toward the point I'm saying

then it's poor writing lol

i am pretty sure my post said poor writing and translation

unless you can't read

Yeah, I mean, I agree with you on bad writing but just added that it wasn't the translation fault i.e. only the writing is at fault in here

thats conquests issue, yeah

Corrins an idiot just to move the story along

it's more bad writing

but i can't tell whats worse than moving the plot because our heroes are stupid

or moving the story along because of stupid plot device that would have rendered the first couple of acts moot if it didn't exist

Yeah, I mean, I agree with you on bad writing but just added that it wasn't the translation fault i.e. only the writing is at fault in here

this makes me scared to really uncomfortable levels