• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

thats conquests issue, yeah

Corrins an idiot just to move the story along

it's more bad writing

but i can't tell whats worse than moving the plot because our heroes are stupid

or moving the story along because of stupid plot device that would have rendered the first couple of acts moot if it didn't exist

heehee it was durgons all along

I'm just more annoyed at the shit going

[spoiler=revelation spoilers?]

Corn don't wanna fight for any side and wants there to be a peaceful agreement between hoshido and Nohr?

Clearly they're betraying everybody in a act of madness

Just so stupid

Corn don't wanna fight for any side and wants there to be a peaceful agreement between hoshido and Nohr?

Just so stupid

okay, that part I can understand

but on an anime esque fe game, what did you expect?

I do like conquest's story more than birthright actually. I don't think it's better, but I like the central premise of it at least. And a lot of the characters too.

Corrin is a dumbass, but it could've been better if the game didn't continue to worship corrin even if he was a dumbass. That sort of bothered me.

But yeah, birthright's a snoozefest in plenty of ways, both the story and gameplay were just...boring.

At least conquest had a chance to get something really cool going, with both a more interesting premise and amazing gameplay.

Yeah pretty much. And you kinda get a preview into Revelation with that one chapter where Corrin follows Azura into the lake. Though how they don't drown is beyond me.

lol yeah true. Ah well, they'll always worship the SI.

lol yeah. The characters are dumb too.

Yeah, that's true.

Just so stupid

lolololol that bothered me like fuck too. It's like, uh okay... sure... No. >_>

Well tbf, knowing Nohr, merely going against the king's wishes in any fashion could be considered treason, so thats kind of a given. As for the Hoshidans, they're just high-strung after losing their queen, so its to be expected for them to be irrational. Tho they could have termed it better and say Corrin just went rogue.

Or, by thinking differently, you could say its still a betrayal. Of their trust, by choosing to turn their back on them

It's still just odd as hell that, yeah you can distrust the guy for not choosing a side

But then there's issues on ordering anyone to kill them on sight

And I probably wouldn't think it's so dumb if they just didn't end up joining later anyway

Mostly with the thought of

"Oh a kid as nice as you wouldn't intentionally betray people. Sorry, Bruh"

Should have had that thought before you were trying to kill me chapters ago

Jackasses

<_<

Edited by Trisitei

Well yes, Woozy/HK made me realise how if they went against the king, they'd just end up being killed. So in a way, Conquest is a bit okay now. Though it could be better.

But yeah, Revelation with the whole "you betray us!!111" for not choosing a side is kinda bullshit.

Well tbf, knowing Nohr, merely going against the king's wishes in any fashion could be considered treason, so thats kind of a given. As for the Hoshidans, they're just high-strung after losing their queen, so its to be expected for them to be irrational. Tho they could have termed it better and say Corrin just went rogue.

Or, by thinking differently, you could say its still a betrayal. Of their trust, by choosing to turn their back on them

this is actually a good point

i really can't say anything wrong, because you brought up all good points

Well yes, Woozy/HK made me realise how if they went against the king, they'd just end up being killed. So in a way, Conquest is a bit okay now. Though it could be better.

But yeah, Revelation with the whole "you betray us!!111" for not choosing a side is kinda bullshit.

this is literally the first 14 chapters

and then they mention the Valla soldiers and then they're like

"what invisible soldiers? you're crazy man, so now you gotta die"

the kicker is that they can pair up with those invisible soldiers

but hey, revelation doesn't make much sense without the dlc anyway

It's still just odd as hell that, yeah you can distrust the guy for not choosing a side

But then there's issues on ordering anyone to kill them on sight

And I probably wouldn't think it's so dumb if they just didn't end up joining later anyway

Mostly with the thought of

"Oh a kid as nice as you wouldn't intentionally betray people. Sorry, Bruh"

Should have had that thought before you were trying to kill me chapters ago

Jackasses

<_<

Politics make strange bedfellows

And I'm pretty sure that's happened in just about any FE game. Or RPGs in general

Thank goodness for local stores having copies of classic games

Now all I need is a functional ps2 and then I'll be playing the original samurai warriors =w=

Politics make strange bedfellows

And I'm pretty sure that's happened in just about any FE game. Or RPGs in general

no denying that

In most cases, yeah

But it still runs me wrong here as mkst if them knew the kid personally and still believe the whole HES CRAZY thing

But the point for Nohr is true

lol

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I finally got my hands on the newest Digimon game. Woooo. Even if I barely understand shit they're saying lololol. Oh well. And man the battle system is completely new to me...