astolfo is bad

Edited by Dr. ShadowZen/Lady AliciaR

Spring break needs to end already.

I wanna go back to school.

Nah I'm like hans at this point.

WTF

why do you want to go back to school lol

At least you don't have a forehead in your forehead i guess

It's a nice distraction from me. I have absolutely no desire to do anything at all during my free time anyways so it's not like school is taking away any precious time. And it's minor stresses are excellent distractors from the bigger problems that plague my little brain.

Who says I don't, though my hair covers it all up anyways.

=(

the music or the character in general?

if the latter, damn that shot

The character.

more why self-analysis really isn't the way

it stops being so bad when you pass Fate route

thankfully

like Nine-Lives?

Tbh, I was joking when I said that.

Agreed.

Yesss, one of the better Shirou moments in the story really.

I'm not a fan of it, nor was I ever a fan of it. Kinda why I'm never reading Stay Night because Shirou irritates me everytime I read it.

keep that hero of justice shit away from me please, Justice is a myth

That's fine.

I have to say I'm pretty neutral towards the whole hero of justice thing... I personally think Justice is a shapeless form, molded into what you make it.

Like a thought, so to speak, but that's treading into philosophizing and that's for another day

Ha

Haha

Hahaha

Hahahaha

Ha......

This coincidence. It kills me

you got spring break now too?

The character.

Tbh, I was joking when I said that.

Agreed.

Yesss, one of the better Shirou moments in the story really.

Ouch

but tbf Shirou not in Fate route is more tolerable

man

remember the time i started freaking out itt because shirou was being too stupid?

good times

i was more half joking

the half part because theres some truth

not on shez, but more on observations around

sweet

now to struggle through Fate =_=

helps best Fate track was playing during it

What does your spring break start today or something.

The opposite, actually. And its not like I actually got to enjoy my spring break either with all the work I've been doing, along with finding work with this independent firm. Just now, I moved back into my dorm. so that I could work at tomorrow morning's sport events and make some extra cash. Thing is, even though I got an email about this offer and emailed the contacts attached on the email to take the offer days ago, I haven't heard from any of them. I'd have come back early for no reason at all if for some reason, I didnt get the work and now I'm stuck in my room with nothing to do. Granted, there wasn't much to do at home either, but at least then I wasn't alone. :/

How do people use SF to figure out what kinda parents are good for which kid in Fates? <_<

By using the main site? Honestly, all the eugenics topics annoy me to no end, both for Fates and during Awakening's time, when there's resources on this very site if people had just took the time to actually look. >_> but its not like I can do much about it, so eh.... This is where (a good portion of) my hatred of the existence of a 2nd gen comes from

**End rant**

Alternatively, you can use this

By using the main site? Honestly, all the eugenics topics annoy me to no end, both for Fates and during Awakening's time, when there's resources on this very site if people had just took the time to actually look. >_> but its not like I can do much about it, so eh.... This is where (a good portion of) my hatred of the existence of a 2nd gen comes from

**End rant**

there are many things you can't get only by looking at the resources. There are many things in the "meta" that aren't intuitive. Your annoyance at them is a bit irrational

The opposite, actually. And its not like I actually got to enjoy my spring break either with all the work I've been doing, along with finding work with this independent firm. Just now, I moved back into my dorm. so that I could work at tomorrow morning's sport events and make some extra cash. Thing is, even though I got an email about this offer and emailed the contacts attached on the email to take the offer days ago, I haven't heard from any of them. I'd have come back early for no reason at all if for some reason, I didnt get the work and now I'm stuck in my room with nothing to do. Granted, there wasn't much to do at home either, but at least then I wasn't alone. :/

oh i see

ouch

dude you gonna be ok?

**End rant**

with people getting extremely entitled to their opinion on who's the best and why?(i think that's how you use the word)

there are many things you can't get only by looking at the resources. There are many things in the "meta" that aren't intuitive. Your annoyance at them is a bit irrational

I somewhat agree with this. At the same time, the very site the topic creators ask these questions on has the tools they need to learn (and create?) said metagame

Edited by Soledai