• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But I'm being persecuted for my shezligious beliefs a lot lately.

*Persecutes*

No singularities allowed.

I suppose...

I'd think about it, but he's in China right now and then he'll visit me straight from China in June... And that's kinda weird. <_<

No supposing, you know it's true.

Not really, I did things for my old lady on Father's day when I was a lad. But it seems like you couldn't even if you wanted to... well you could, but you know. But if he's coming around in June, then you know what to do.

Well looks like Trist was right about that.

hm?

oh nvm i think i know what you mean

z

you just really like your sig huh?

=)

The enemy of good is always the better...

: D

Then i'll work to be better!

*flex*

No supposing, you know it's true.

Not really, I did things for my old lady on Father's day when I was a lad. But it seems like you couldn't even if you wanted to... well you could, but you know. But if he's coming around in June, then you know what to do.

I don't know actually... But you're PROBABLY right.

I see... Well, I can't say I've ever given anything to my parents for Mother's/Father's Day before but I always just wished them the respective days. But right, give him something for Father's Day is what you mean? I'm not sure what he likes though... It probably seems weird that I'm giving something to Ein's mom but at the same time I know what she likes. Because she loves penguins like I do! And she loves pink like me too. I was meant to meet Ein.

hm?

oh nvm i think i know what you mean

Something you mentioned yesterday when I mentioned about moving some people to a certain list.

I'm good at being dodgy.

I don't know actually... But you're PROBABLY right.

I see... Well, I can't say I've ever given anything to my parents for Mother's/Father's Day before but I always just wished them the respective days. But right, give him something for Father's Day is what you mean? I'm not sure what he likes though... It probably seems weird that I'm giving something to Ein's mom but at the same time I know what she likes. Because she loves penguins like I do! And she loves pink like me too. I was meant to meet Ein.

> Probably

Yes, I mean Father's Day. In my experience, parents don't exactly want something in particular, but the sentiment is usually always enough, unless they specifically ask for something, that is. I wouldn't worry too much on the particulars, for now at least. So what happens when I give you a pink penguin?

Edited by Soledai

i'm one fucked up dentist

Something you mentioned yesterday when I mentioned about moving some people to a certain list.

I'm good at being dodgy.

i had a feel on that

*gives a dodgy suku*

> Probably

Yes, I mean Father's Day. In my experience, parents don't exactly want something in particular, but the sentiment is usually always enough, unless they specifically ask for something, that is. I wouldn't worry too much on the particulars, for now at least. So what happens when I give you a pink penguin?

:D

Well yeah, that's the same for me. Just saying it has always been enough for my parents too. They NEVER ask for anything from me... then again, my mom always expected something from me in other regards so. ._. And no pls, no pink penguin. That's Ein's mom. Like I had this pair of penguins that's blue and pink and the blue one is overused and old but I keep it for myself because it's Ein by proxy. And I gave the pink one to his mom.

But you're so direct with me though

Because it's you. ;)

i had a feel on that

*gives a dodgy suku*

Yeah, I thought so but wanted to make sure you did.

what lmao

servants left to get

Servant list

Saber: Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Mordred, Siegfried

Lancer: Artoria Alter(Lancer)

Archer: EMIYA

Rider: Astolfo, Francis Drake

Berserker: Frankenstein's Monster, Lancelot Du Lac

Caster: Tamamo no Mae, Alice/Nursery Rhyme

Assassin: Jack the Ripper

Other: Shirou Tokisada Amakusa, Joan of Arc