• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

can one sue a dodgy suku and make a ton if profit? :o if that's possible than be my guest >:)

There's no profit to be made here. It's all about restitutio in integrum. This suku is acting in violation of international law and has to be stopped.

But what attack speed? Or you mean the speed stat? Doesn't it also depend on another stat?

I'm... I dunno. :<

lmao but will the court be able to do anything to suku? Well... maybe Eiki suku can do something about it.

Oh, that's speed - (weight - constitution or build), though the exact formula differs from game to game.

Hmm, so that's still going on, huh?

Well, technically, there is resitutio in integrum and all that... But if the suku is really dodgy, it might just be able to dodge the court's verdict.

I think Eiki suku is our only hope here.

I'm pretty I dunno too atm

I dunnos are my favorite type of people.

Oh, that's speed - (weight - constitution or build), though the exact formula differs from game to game.

Hmm, so that's still going on, huh?

Well, technically, there is resitutio in integrum and all that... But if the suku is really dodgy, it might just be able to dodge the court's verdict.

I think Eiki suku is our only hope here.

Oh. I'm not sure what it is for Fates.

Well, the cause is different sort of...

There is what. You lost me there. And exactly.

I think so too. I really want an Eiki suku plush. ;w; So I can take pictures of it for you! Maybe even ship one over to you too, if that doesn't bother you and stuff.

Oh. I'm not sure what it is for Fates.

Well, the cause is different sort of...

There is what. You lost me there. And exactly.

I think so too. I really want an Eiki suku plush. ;w; So I can take pictures of it for you! Maybe even ship one over to you too, if that doesn't bother you and stuff.

I think it continues the New Mystery/Awakening formula of attack speed = speed.

Hmm, is that related to the whole thing with your dad I saw discussed earlier?

It means when there's a violation of the law, that the court orders you to end the violation of the law and offer compensation.

Wait, didn't you say those didn't exist? Or did they start making those? Or are you anticipating the glorious and inevitable future? An Eiki suku plush sounds great, and I'd definitely appreciate pictures. I wouldn't mind, but I'd be indebted to you.

The hell, is she wearing ox hooves on her feet?

They're actually large sandals.

It's a heian period thing.

Actually might be a kitsune thing period, but that's just me.

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

I think it continues the New Mystery/Awakening formula of attack speed = speed.

Hmm, is that related to the whole thing with your dad I saw discussed earlier?

It means when there's a violation of the law, that the court orders you to end the violation of the law and offer compensation.

Wait, didn't you say those didn't exist? Or did they start making those? Or are you anticipating the glorious and inevitable future? An Eiki suku plush sounds great, and I'd definitely appreciate pictures. I wouldn't mind, but I'd be indebted to you.

Oh. I see.

Nah, not this time. It's more like I feel wronged by the other tenants on this property. Like, they told the landlady (or landlord's wife but I prefer calling her landlady because she's in charge imo) that I was knocking the walls in the middle of the night. But the thing is, I'm fast asleep by like 11 pm. At first I thought maybe I'm somehow kicking the wall in my sleep so I told her that. But then while I'm dwelling on this, I realised it's pretty damn impossible. First is that I'm freaking fast asleep and second is my blanket is on my at all times when I'm asleep. I know because sometimes I wake up to check the sukus and for the toilet. So I swear to god they're making it up or they are being paranoid as Ein thought before. I just can't kick the wall with a blanket over my feet. But I still feel so damn wronged because I did nothing! I did nothing to them! They used my clothespin hanger to hang their undergarments without asking me and hang their clothes in front of my door. They talk so loudly I can hear them with closed door especially when they have a marital argument. But I never reported them, but mostly because I can't just go "tell them not to talk so loudly because I'm trying to read". Ugh. So I feel so... I dunno, wronged and I hate feeling that way.

Oh, I see. Yeah, suku would dodge that.

They don't, but yeah, anticipating or more like hoping there will be one. Oh, I'd get one for myself and for you! I'm willing to mail it to you, but I asked because some people aren't comfortable with getting stuff from people on the internet so yeah.

Edited by Leanne.

no I'm not ready for the challenge.

lmao but will the court be able to do anything to suku? Well... maybe Eiki suku can do something about it.

awww

ok

next time then

Yes

Suku trial

There's no profit to be made here. It's all about restitutio in integrum. This suku is acting in violation of international law and has to be stopped.

Yes!

I see it now!

WOOHOO I DEFEATED SCOTT WITH NO CASUALTIES

Oh. I see.
Nah, not this time. It's more like I feel wronged by the other tenants on this property. Like, they told the landlady (or landlord's wife but I prefer calling her landlady because she's in charge imo) that I was knocking the walls in the middle of the night. But the thing is, I'm fast asleep by like 11 pm. At first I thought maybe I'm somehow kicking the wall in my sleep so I told her that. But then while I'm dwelling on this, I realised it's pretty damn impossible. First is that I'm freaking fast asleep and second is my blanket is on my at all times when I'm asleep. I know because sometimes I wake up to check the sukus and for the toilet. So I swear to god they're making it up or they are being paranoid as Ein thought before. I just can't kick the wall with a blanket over my feet. But I still feel so damn wronged because I did nothing! I did nothing to them! They used my clothespin hanger to hang their undergarments without asking me and hang their clothes in front of my door. They talk so loudly I can hear them with closed door especially when they have a marital argument. But I never reported them, but mostly because I can't just go "tell them not to talk so loudly because I'm trying to read". Ugh. So I feel so... I dunno, wronged and I hate feeling that way.

Oh, I see. Yeah, suku would dodge that.
They don't, but yeah, anticipating or more like hoping there will be one. Oh, I'd get one for myself and for you! I'm willing to mail it to you, but I asked because some people aren't comfortable with getting stuff from people on the internet so yeah.

I see... That's really odd. Do you have any idea why they'd do that? At first I thought they might be mishearing things, but after reading what they do with their clothes, I'm not sure if these are very social neighbors we're talking about. Unfortunately some people are annoying like that, and it sucks having to live near them in the same building (I've heard quite the stories from my parents' past too). I understand you don't like feeling wronged like that, but just remember that you did nothing wrong, so you have nothing to feel bad about.

Yup, I'm hoping for Eiki suku as well. And Konngara sucks. But that's beyond the realms of realism... Wow, that'd be really great. And yeah, I know, I don't mind though. But wait, does this mean I'd have to mail you a bunny?

I see... That's really odd. Do you have any idea why they'd do that? At first I thought they might be mishearing things, but after reading what they do with their clothes, I'm not sure if these are very social neighbors we're talking about. Unfortunately some people are annoying like that, and it sucks having to live near them in the same building (I've heard quite the stories from my parents' past too). I understand you don't like feeling wronged like that, but just remember that you did nothing wrong, so you have nothing to feel bad about.

Yup, I'm hoping for Eiki suku as well. And Konngara sucks. But that's beyond the realms of realism... Wow, that'd be really great. And yeah, I know, I don't mind though. But wait, does this mean I'd have to mail you a bunny?

It is! I don't know, aside from what Ein said about them being paranoid. But paranoid about what is something I can't understand. They don't respect my boundaries or privacy but what can I do. It's not really a building than a garage-turned-condo-like-spaces. I mostly feel bad because I feel so damn wronged but I feel so helpless to do anything about it.

You mean not having a suku for Konngara suck? But yeah... Eiki suku may come in time! And alright then! I'll be sure to have enough for two Eiki sukus, one for you and one for me. Yes. Or a cat. :3

Ugh I wanna play conquest again this game is so addicting it's like the fast-food of fire emblem.

Go and play it already. I have six files of Revelation already, but I've played the path way more than six times.