Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I don't get this roommate.

He stays at his parents' house all week. Then he comes here, on Thursday, at 10 p.m.

Then he leaves 15 minutes later.

I had two roomates like that freshman year...seemed like they were never around.

It was kinda annoying for me and the other roomate when we tried to coordinate cleaning duties.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But too much fast-food will give you a stomach ache...

Ah dammit I'm doing it.

PMU though to mix it up.

OH WELL. It's okay from FE fast food.

burn it for being too fast to catch

burn it

yes.

Alright I'm doing a pmu of conquest on either hard or lunatic depending on how evil you all are with your suggestions.

Begin.

16 slots, pick the final class for each character.

As well as corn boon and bane + final class.

hmmm... Butler!Forrest.

Guys, you're making me want to play FE, but I just got finished with this chapter and it's almost 11 p.m. ;_;

It is! I don't know, aside from what Ein said about them being paranoid. But paranoid about what is something I can't understand. They don't respect my boundaries or privacy but what can I do. It's not really a building than a garage-turned-condo-like-spaces. I mostly feel bad because I feel so damn wronged but I feel so helpless to do anything about it.

You mean not having a suku for Konngara suck? But yeah... Eiki suku may come in time! And alright then! I'll be sure to have enough for two Eiki sukus, one for you and one for me. Yes. Or a cat. :3

Yeah, I don't know what they'd be paranoid about either... Maybe they're just paranoid about other people making noise and therefore start imagining hearing things? But I'll admit that's a pretty far-fetched explanation. Well, if it gets out of hand, make sure you do something about it. Like, tell them or the landlord or landlady. Oh, I see... Yeah, I understand, feeling wronged and helpless to do anything about it at the same time is a really frustrating feeling, but it's easier to bear if you remind yourself that you're in the right here.

...Oh LOL, I misspelled "Konngara suku." I was trying to say that a Konngara suku would be beyond the realms of realism. <_< I sure hope there'll be an Eiki suku though; that's actually realistic! And that sounds like a terrific plan. Yes. :3 Hmm, but wait, I thought you weren't allowed to have pets in your apartment?

I had two roomates like that freshman year...seemed like they were never around.

It was kinda annoying for me and the other roomate when we tried to coordinate cleaning duties.

Huh.

Fortunately cleaning duties is not something I have to worry about here. Everyone just cleans up after themselves mostly, and the rest is taken care of by the landlady.

Yeah, I don't know what they'd be paranoid about either... Maybe they're just paranoid about other people making noise and therefore start imagining hearing things? But I'll admit that's a pretty far-fetched explanation. Well, if it gets out of hand, make sure you do something about it. Like, tell them or the landlord or landlady. Oh, I see... Yeah, I understand, feeling wronged and helpless to do anything about it at the same time is a really frustrating feeling, but it's easier to bear if you remind yourself that you're in the right here.

...Oh LOL, I misspelled "Konngara suku." I was trying to say that a Konngara suku would be beyond the realms of realism. <_< I sure hope there'll be an Eiki suku though; that's actually realistic! And that sounds like a terrific plan. Yes. :3 Hmm, but wait, I thought you weren't allowed to have pets in your apartment?

I don't know either... sigh. That is a pretty far-fetched explanation indeed. I just don't know. But yeah, I'll try to not let it get too much... but well, it's not just being wronged. I feel falsely accused and I HATE being falsely accused with a passion. Bleh.

Oh lmao. Wait why? And hopefully there will be one... Even if it's not the official ones (from Japan), one handmade in China would work for me. Unless it's not angry. Not apartment, but if things go well and I can move to this apartment building in another city, I can have cats there. >3 Though I'm also allergic to cats...

also I forgot:

c607de3896.png

I don't know either... sigh. That is a pretty far-fetched explanation indeed. I just don't know. But yeah, I'll try to not let it get too much... but well, it's not just being wronged. I feel falsely accused and I HATE being falsely accused with a passion. Bleh.

Oh lmao. Wait why? And hopefully there will be one... Even if it's not the official ones (from Japan), one handmade in China would work for me. Unless it's not angry. Not apartment, but if things go well and I can move to this apartment building in another city, I can have cats there. >3 Though I'm also allergic to cats...

also I forgot:

Oh yeah, being falsely accused is definitely something I hate as well. I can think of an example right off the top of my head, but I don't think it'd be wise to bring that old drama here. <~<

Because barely anyone even knows who Konngara is, haha. But an Eiki suku would be really cool, yeah. Oh wow, that sounds like an exciting plan. But allergies would form complications...

Haha, I saw that one already.

The other search results though:

HdyxhPF.jpg

Yes.

But you must now pick the boon and bane for corrrin, and the final class for corn.

sorry shirley

Fuck. I had it coming though LOL.

... um... uh...

Magic boon and... hmmm.... skill bane. Final class of... Spear Master or whatever it's called.

"I will judge you so bad..."

Yes.

eiki looks like she has a large tongue tbh

I dunno how but I guess I'm used to sukus holding stuff in their mouth lol.

Oh yeah, being falsely accused is definitely something I hate as well. I can think of an example right off the top of my head, but I don't think it'd be wise to bring that old drama here. <~<

Because barely anyone even knows who Konngara is, haha. But an Eiki suku would be really cool, yeah. Oh wow, that sounds like an exciting plan. But allergies would form complications...

Haha, I saw that one already.

The other search results though:

HdyxhPF.jpg

lol that's true too. I forget about that. But yeah... If I could just let it go, that'd be great... But I have a hard time letting go of things.

That too. I didn't, but Ein does. Eiki suku would be great indeed. It is. Well, there are medicine for allergies!!

LOOOOOOOOOL.

Edited by Leanne.

Keep reading it

I don't get this roommate.

He stays at his parents' house all week. Then he comes here, on Thursday, at 10 p.m.

Then he leaves 15 minutes later.

well hopefully he won't eat all the pizza??

Alright I'm doing a pmu of conquest on either hard or lunatic depending on how evil you all are with your suggestions.

Begin.

16 slots, pick the final class for each character.

As well as corn boon and bane + final class.

Hero Laslow

Master Ninja Kaze

c607de3896.png

Suku court is in session

nicola tesla fucking scares me

his power levels are just

over 9000

welp

five more stages

then i'm going to die against solomon

\o/

Someone help, I'm reading Macbeth and my mind's in the gutter.

[First Witch]: "I'll drain him dry as hay." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that's the best way to read Shakespeare.

Alright I'll start a pmu run if I get enough unit request how about that.

1. Spearmaster!Corn

2. SkyKnight!Azura

3. Sorceror!Leo

4. Butler!Forrest.

Bahsaaka Beruka Edited by Toren