Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

lol that's true too. I forget about that. But yeah... If I could just let it go, that'd be great... But I have a hard time letting go of things.

That too. I didn't, but Ein does. Eiki suku would be great indeed. It is. Well, there are medicine for allergies!!

LOOOOOOOOOL.

Yeah, I have a hard time letting go of things either. You just gotta try and look forward. It's no good dwelling on the past anyway.

Well, he is the suku expert. That's true!

well hopefully he won't eat all the pizza??

NO THE PIZZAS MINE

that's the best way to read Shakespeare.

I'll shake ur spear

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

guys my head is gonna explode over the relationships of Corn and Hoshido siblings.

If Ryouma and the others are from another marriage, is Corn the oldest or youngest step sibling? Or is Corn their blood sibling sharing Mikoto as a mom? If Ryouma and co's mom is from previous marriage, that must mean Sumeragi fell in love with Mikoto while the first? wife was still alive because Sakura is the youngest sibling. I don't get this. It'll make more sense if Ryouma and co are blood (half) siblings of Corn.

Also, who exactly is Azura's dad?

Paladin! Xander

because no one picked it out yet

Tristian u wot

i forgot to reply to that haha

i was gonna reply about something relating to Teslas over the top nature or something

idr

Yeah, I have a hard time letting go of things either. You just gotta try and look forward. It's no good dwelling on the past anyway.

Well, he is the suku expert. That's true!

Sigh... It's so difficult. I know it's not good dwelling on the past... I realized that only recently too.

He is, but he knew about Konngara to know there isn't a suku form of her so.

Conquest, sorry.

oops wow I'm dumb I forgot already >_>

Dark Falcon!Elise

unless you don't have three paths then Strategist!Elise

Edited by Leanne.

NO THE PIZZAS MINE

I'll shake ur spear

even better why he's not there

>: )

Another has fallen to my spear

guys my head is gonna explode over the relationships of Corn and Hoshido siblings.

If Ryouma and the others are from another marriage, is Corn the oldest or youngest step sibling? Or is Corn their blood sibling sharing Mikoto as a mom? If Ryouma and co's mom is from previous marriage, that must mean Sumeragi fell in love with Mikoto while the first? wife was still alive because Sakura is the youngest sibling. I don't get this. It'll make more sense if Ryouma and co are blood (half) siblings of Corn.

uhhhh idr the thing relating to Mikoto and Sumeragi

but i do remember that Azuras dad is Garon

Azura's dad is Anakanos.

I can't answer the rest because it's weird but, Mikoto had Corrin before she met up with Sumeragi.

Azura's dad is Anakanos.

I can't answer the rest because it's weird but, Mikoto had Corrin before she met up with Sumeragi.

And here I thought Corrin's dad was also...yeah...

Corrin's dad is also Anakanos!

which means Azura and Corrin are cousins, since Arete and Mikoto were both wives of Anakanos

tldr: incest everywhere

Exactly!

Also his name is Anankos

Edited by James Bond

It still doesn't fit in how Corn goes with the Hoshido siblings. Even if Hoshido siblings are from a previous marriage, just how is Sakura still youngest sibling if he marries Mikoto next? I understand Corn is not Sumeragi's child but just how does Corn fit in with the siblings there? Like Ryouma and Hinoka happens to be older, okay, but how do the younger siblings get born out of the first wife?

At least Nohr explains it by saying everyone but Xander were from mistresses.

I did wonder about Azura's dad, but that image explains it. I wasn't sure if her dad was previous king of Valla or Garon.

Edited by Leanne.