• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=so ign did a MCU character poll]MCU-Results-Infographic.png

And there are three things I want to note:

1. I'm pretty sure Stan Lee's cameos are different characters.

2. Doctor Strange somehow made top 20 despite his movie not even being out yet with only one trailer. Cumberbatch too op I guess.

3. The top 5. Yes this is MCU specifically and yes this top 5 is logical enough, but just ignore that for a second and instead focus on the simple fact that Spiderman placed 5th on Marvel popularity poll, getting beaten out by Ant-man, Star-Lord, Iron Man, and Captain America taking the number 1 spot. That is a thing that has happened.

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend has the base 3000 but many monsters will still fall victim to the effect and end duels in some cases with the burn damage then swinging for the 3000. Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant the upgraded form has 3500 and can destroy all cards on the field and negate spell/trap cards during the battle phase.

As for the Hot variants:

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend has 3000, candestroys all Attack mode Special summoned monsters

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss has 3200 can negate a any card effect once per turn and summon a tuner when it deals damage

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane has 3500 can summon other RDAs from grave and summon 2 tuners when it deals damage

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity has 4000 that prevents your opponent from using any card when Synchro summoned and deals burn damage when it destroys a monster in battle

There's a reason Jack is the King.

Lul

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity

Ant-Man is great

[spoiler=so ign did a MCU character poll]MCU-Results-Infographic.png

And there are three things I want to note:

1. I'm pretty sure Stan Lee's cameos are different characters.

2. Doctor Strange somehow made top 20 despite his movie not even being out yet with only one trailer. Cumberbatch too op I guess.

3. The top 5. Yes this is MCU specifically and yes this top 5 is logical enough, but just ignore that for a second and instead focus on the simple fact that Spiderman placed 5th on Marvel popularity poll, getting beaten out by Ant-man, Star-Lord, Iron Man, and Captain America taking the number 1 spot. That is a thing that has happened.

Cumberbatch is of course too OP

i won't be surprised if there's a shit ton of people going to see it just for Cumberbatch