• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Finally gonna order fates

Speaking of that I had a dream of ordering birthright and both birthright and conquest came in the mail and on my receipt it said I paid $119 for both and I was screaming cuz I only wanted birthright and didn't get a deal on conquest then my brother bursts into the room and tells me not to touch conquest until September cuz that's when he'll be ready to play it and the whole thing was too realistic for my liking

Speaking of that I had a dream of ordering birthright and both birthright and conquest came in the mail and on my receipt it said I paid $119 for both and I was screaming cuz I only wanted birthright and didn't get a deal on conquest then my brother bursts into the room and tells me not to touch conquest until September cuz that's when he'll be ready to play it and the whole thing was too realistic for my liking

Are you excited

0BvXgl7.gif

we've almost got it

I thought you would've already had Fates already

huh

I'm super late to the party cuz I decided to wait for Kieran also I couldn't drop the cash back then anyways but it's cool

cuz not only can I get fates but im finally getting my own 3ds too

Edited by Hashuni Mei

nah, it's flounder

s h i t

I'm super late to the party cuz I decided to wait for Kieran also I couldn't drop the cash back then anyways but it's cool

cuz not only can I get fates but in finally getting my own 3ds too

Oh, I see.

get hype

ohhhhh snap

Finally Fates for u

/pats

/gives something to help relax

Can it not be

its too late now

Yeah, Friday is actually good

the least horrible in the list of most disliked YouTube videos

cuz not only can I get fates but im finally getting my own 3ds too

Oh yeah, you finally dropped money for your own now, yeah?

Congrats

Good morning Tristiaaaan

Yep. I finally did the thing ;_; If Fates is all I talk about for a bit pls forgive

good morning, you just woke up too?

Yay

You can do the thing

It's alright with me

There's still those others to talk to if you need help with Birthright, ok?

It is, yeah.

Especially with both the Japanese and English scripts available online, it works quite well.

cool things, bro

As long as it's working out

Even if there's some slight changes in the script I suppose

I read this as:

"Finally gonna order cod"

I was about to be amazingly impressed at your selection, then inquire curiously

Edited by Soledai