Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i hate it when people use sentences like "the strippers, stalin and trotsky" to say that this is why the oxford comma is necessary. like, okay, but you're cherrypicking. you know when the oxford comma actually messes sentences up?? when they're used like "the stripper, stalin, and trotsky." like goddammit i understand that the oxford comma is correct in america but acting like that you should ALWAYS USE IT FOREVER and that not using it is TOTALLY WRONG is dumb and i hate people who do that whether you use it or not depends on context please

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i hate it when people use sentences like "the strippers, stalin and trotsky" to say that this is why the oxford comma is necessary. like, okay, but you're cherrypicking. you know when the oxford comma actually messes sentences up?? when they're used like "the stripper, stalin, and trotsky." like goddammit i understand that the oxford comma is correct in america but acting like that you should ALWAYS USE IT FOREVER and that not using it is TOTALLY WRONG is dumb and i hate people who do that whether you use it or not depends on context please

I'd never say the Oxford comma is 'necessary'; it helps make the intended meaning clearer sometimes, but sometimes it has the opposite effect. In the end, whether you use it or not and whether you use it at all times or only for certain purposes is a matter of personal taste.

But you already know my thoughts from back in the #tOOC days.

b898afc032.png

guys look at this it's called a satanic leaf gecko and i love it

I never knew this existed, but I love it now.

[3:50:03 PM] ☆Mei☆: saizo reminds me of soledai. like…not so much in personality and i can’t say physic either cuz i don’t know what sol looks like ok maybe saizo isn’t much of sol but they do have one thing in common. they’re super duper mysterious

[3:50:03 PM] ☆Mei☆: On 2016-05-22, at 3:47 PM, Noble hatter wrote:
> Too bad he doesn't show up much
I’m sad
[3:50:57 PM] Tristian S.: fishy ninja
[3:51:01 PM] Tristian S.: but saizos a cool guy
[3:52:56 PM] ☆Mei☆: FIISSSH
[3:52:59 PM] ☆Mei☆: i agree
[3:53:03 PM] ☆Mei☆: he’ so
[3:53:04 PM] ☆Mei☆: cooool
[3:53:07 PM] ☆Mei☆: like
[3:53:08 PM] ☆Mei☆: COOL

cant wait for hatt to find awakening enjoyable

then everyone curses his existence lol

elsa's title is named "bowel hunter" because she loves human intestines

<n<

515de88fcd.png

oHHHHHH MY GOD I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED RECOVERING FROM MONSTA X'S COMEBACK FIVE DAYS AGO BUT THEN MY GIRLS OH MY GIRL JUST RELEASEd A TEASER FOR THEIR COMEBACK god is real

wMrI84T.png

guys look at this it's called a satanic interim president and i love it

i love you

i know that looks like some kind of filter

but it looks so pretty, i love it

yesssssssss ;_;

Purple is justice.

your new username represents exactly how i feel about my entire life

someone help why did i only learn today that minzy left 2ne1 and HYUNSEUNG LEFT B2ST ;_;

lord, next time someone's going to tell me that lay is leaving

i knew about the first one bUT HYUNSEUNG WHAT I DON"T EVEN LISTEN TO BEAST BUT HYUNSEUNG IS ONE OF THE TWO MEMBERS I KNOW

why did he leave im so sad what