• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's awful.

Can't number it without insulting the numbers.

Spell it out for him as blatant as humanly possible. I think being blunt is ideal here, though I'm indifferent about using large bodies of text for someone like that. Succinct and sufficient I think could be done.

Well you see, the long text bodies are a thing cause not only do I tell him what I think, I also have go out of my way and explain the entire concept to him so he knows WHY someone would feel the way I did. The only downside, however, is that whenever I do advise him on does and don'ts and says that he understands (which is debatable), he wants to try them on me. Idk to what end, he just really likes to talk to me for some reason, when I'm ultimately trying to get him to talk to other people

This is a chat thread, there's no real topic, people just come here to chat with others. And I wouldn't say that it's popular, just that there's a group of regulars that often post here.

This is a chat thread, there's no real topic, people just come here to chat with others. And I wouldn't say that it's popular, just that there's a group of regulars that often post here.

Its a little bit of both, actually

Well you see, the long text bodies are a thing cause not only do I tell him what I think, I also have go out of my way and explain the entire concept to him so he knows WHY someone would feel the way I did. The only downside, however, is that whenever I do advise him on does and don'ts and says that he understands (which is debatable), he wants to try them on me. Idk to what end, he just really likes to talk to me for some reason, when I'm ultimately trying to get him to talk to other people

In that case, when next he says he understands, ask him "what do you understand?" And if he doesn't respond in a perfect manner, he didn't get it at all. As far as trying them on you, lol for starters, and earlier you did say why he talks to you endlessly, "lonely" you said. But I'm starting to suspect some kind of mental disorder, if it's not just simply a hardheaded kid.

Its a little bit of both, actually

Yep.

Oh it's popular alright.

Maybe not for the intended reason, but it's definitely popular.

Edited by Soledai

A "friend" of Hero King not getting a hint about certain things.

However, you can bring up a topic if you feel you can't squeeze into the current one.

That said, how are you today?

What is this thread, what is it about, why is it so popular and why does it have 20643 pages.

chat threads and all that

We just got regulate here

And this is t as bad as FE4 thread

...yet

<_<

But either way, greetings and salutations

Well

Chat and spam thread

But the spam don't happen until late nights and all that

Also unrelated but ugh

This days boring

It's just listening in to this video about selling thatch already know

However, you can bring up a topic if you feel you can't squeeze into the current one.

I should add that squeezing into topics is only really advised if you actually have something to contribute instead of simply just talking for the sake of it.

In that case, when next he says he understands, ask him "what do you understand?" And if he doesn't respond in a perfect manner, he didn't get it at all. As far as trying them on you, lol for starters, and earlier you did say why he talks to you endlessly, "lonely" you said. But I'm starting to suspect some kind of mental disorder, if it's not just simply a hardheaded kid.

or maybe he's just...

A bit....

I don't want to say he's probably obsessed with HK but...

I should add that squeezing into topics is only really advised if you actually have something to contribute instead of simply just talking for the sake of it.

like those times people leave just a lol or leave s post that has no real value to anything?

or maybe he's just...

A bit....

like those times people leave just a lol or leave s post that has no real value to anything?

I accidentally deleted that out my post in a revision, but yes, I had that in there. "first friend syndrome" specifically is what I had.

That can apply, but using lol(specifically) is contextual because if you have nothing to contribute, something can still tickle your sides.

Take HK's predicament for example: We're all in neck deep in the conversation and someone shows up and says "Did you tell him he's a bad friend bro"

And we're like "...fuck outta here"

Yep.

Oh it's popular alright.

Maybe not for the intended reason, but it's definitely popular.

I suspected as much myself, but I'm not fond of labeling others, much less being labeled myself.

.... and speak of the devil

or maybe he's just...

A bit....

like those times people leave just a lol or leave said post that has no real value to anything?

I'd sure hope not

precisely

First friend syndrome would be a better way to put it,

yeah

Yeah, that's true at moments

Well that won't help if you go for that..

Tell the dude he's a bad friend I mean

But I get ya