Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Ahhhhh Sol. I just want my child to grow up...

I've been playing this game for two years (real time) and would very much like to move on.

My life as a farmer has become sleep.

How does aging work in this game???

That sounds like too long, should I rescue you from the daily routine of waking up, feeding horses and sleeping?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ahhhhh Sol. I just want my child to grow up...

I've been playing this game for two years (real time) and would very much like to move on.

My life as a farmer has become sleep.

don't worry, with princess maker, you'll have your child growing up every day!

the translation dream for 5 is dead ;_;

@Sol: You have to wait a year before your child fully ages up and then you can send them on their way. Technically I've completed the game it's just the child that I'm waiting for.

It truly is, but I have good news. There's only two more days till her birthday. She'll be turning a year old but will look at least 7 years fsr ^^ I shall attempt to get a picture for u as thanks for listening to my complaints.

@Sol: You have to wait a year before your child fully ages up and then you can send them on their way. Technically I've completed the game it's just the child that I'm waiting for.

It truly is, but I have good news. There's only two more days till her birthday. She'll be turning a year old but will look at least 7 years fsr ^^ I shall attempt to get a picture for u as thanks for listening to my complaints.

Ohhh, I see I see! ...But that's so long :(

HM has the Hyperbolic time chamber for kids as well, oh my. But thanks Mei, I look forward to seeing it.

Harvest Moon? I never got past the first few sentences of the intro of the GBA one, it didn't grab my interest, Is it really that good?

Different strokes, different folks.

Play Rune Factory, it's Harvest Moon with swords

someday i will learn japanese and be self sufficient in my typesetting, but today is not the day

it's been 3 days since i've contacted a translator to finish up their translations so i can in the bubbles they missed

rip the tl dream

eh whatever, machines are good enough right...?

初音の巣である夜の学校では、或は、初音の支配下にある時には…いつも何処かぼうっとした、水中にいる様な感覚がつきまとう。

When there is a first note under the control, or I'm haunted by the sense in the water where... was always absent-minded somewhere at school at night when a first note is a nest.

初音の巣である夜の学校では、或は、初音の支配下にある時には…いつも何処かぼうっとした、水中にいる様な感覚がつきまとう。

When there is a first note under the control, or I'm haunted by the sense in the water where... was always absent-minded somewhere at school at night when a first note is a nest.

it makes sense if you're reading it as a really shitty poem

Would it read in an equally terrible way if you're doing EN > JP through a machine?

もしあなたがマシンを通してEN>JPをしているならば、それは等しくひどい方法を読み取るであろうか?

That actually looks kind of passable...

Ohhh, I see I see! ...But that's so long :(

HM has the Hyperbolic time chamber for kids as well, oh my. But thanks Mei, I look forward to seeing it.s

ikr? one of the flaws of the game : (

haha, indeed.

[spoiler=]

c6YVwmn.jpg?1

this was her the night before her birthday

wwyeB92.jpg?1

this is her now lol

rEVflhC.jpg?1

but ngl this was really cute. totally washed away the boredom of tedious grinding.

Harvest Moon? I never got past the first few sentences of the intro of the GBA one, it didn't grab my interest, Is it really that good?

oh yeah harvest moon is great, but definitely not for everyone

もしあなたがマシンを通してEN>JPをしているならば、それは等しくひどい方法を読み取るであろうか?

That actually looks kind of passable...

How does your signature change omg.