Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You want a label for whatever it is that you're doing?

Well, I'd say the same thing, you're asking the wrong people.

but whatever this should be obvious by now.

wow it's not common to see you talking like this

Are you angry shezzypan?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You want a label for whatever it is that you're doing?

Well, I'd say the same thing, you're asking the wrong people.

but whatever this should be obvious by now.

it's a common style of eating so hey maybe i'll ask some people i talk to if they have experience with it

that might not be obvious to you

Now the summary is basically a 1st POV of myself that possesses the ability to use the Third True Magic as well as a set of Mystic Eyes of my own called 'Eyes of Lust'. If you can guess, these Mystic Eyes will allow me to corrupt the minds of anyone of the opposite sex into a perfect sexual partner, who thinks of nothing but sex unless the caster orders them to contain their lust. In hindsight, this would be the perfect tool for rapists but that's not what I am so this is only gonna be used on the 'evil' Servants that tend to be a bit bitchy and stuff. To rank the 'Eyes of Lust', they're considered EX Rank because they are extremely rare to possess.

Fate/sex night

Chapter 1: The First Claim! King of Knights!

My name is… Well, my real name is a secret so I usually go by my initials, GKC.

I am nineteen years old; I'm the offspring of an interracial marriage (Father is Caucasian while mother is African American), and I am diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome or as the doctors today say Semi-ADHD.

Basically, my mind stores more information in my cerebral cortex but I get easily distracted. I'm also more sensitive and prone to aggression than other humans. I also have a high metabolism but I could barely eat enough food that was on one plate. Also I tend to show little emotion at all mainly because my brain doesn't send a lot of emotional features to my nervous system around my face as well as the fact I wasn't social with a lot of people.

I have short raven black hair, crimson red eyes, pale skin, my face is more masculine with a touch of feminine quality, and a slim, yet muscular frame.

I live in Texas with my father, mother, and two younger brothers along with our dog. Though I have to live on campus most of the time.

I'm also a student at Texas State University. I live in my own apartment as well.

Currently, I was reading an online book to pass the time. Okay, the book is actually the manga of one of my favorite anime series. Fate/stay night. It has possibly the most beautiful and sexiest female characters that I've come to know.

Anyways, I've always wanted the ability to use the Third True Magic or the Heaven's Feel as it is called in the series because then I'd get any Heroic Spirit that I wished.

Well, no use thinking about it since it wouldn't really matter because it's all just fiction anyways.

I shut off my laptop and plopped onto my queen-sized bed with my arms behind my head. My eyes staring up at the ceiling with a look of boredom.

"Man, I wish I was a Sorcerer." I muttered before closing my eyes, unaware of the fact that red markings were beginning to glow on my body.

I woke up to the sound of light breathing near my bed. My eyes shot open as I glanced to my side which further shocked me when I came face-to-face with a familiar face.

Blonde hair kept in a braided bun, jade green eyes that sparkled like gems, a beautiful but fair face, and flawless skin. She wore a blue battle dress that was covered in silver armor, plate greaves and boots, and white breeches.

"What the bloody fuck!" I exclaimed in shock. I mean seriously! I know for a fact that I'm not dreaming because I literally just woke up. Standing in front of me is the actual Arturia Pendragon.

"I see you have awakened, Sorcerer." Arturia said in her usual stoic manner.

I blinked in confusion. Did she just call me a Sorcerer? My mind ran in circles before the realization had hit me, I had actually summoned a Heroic Spirit which means that I actually do possess the power of the Heaven's Feel. This is so awesome!

"Sorcerer, I have come at your summons. What do you ask of me?" Arturia asked in the knightly manner in which she was taught and raised to believe.

There were hundreds of things I could ask her but I just couldn't think clearly when my eyes stayed on Arturia's beautiful face. Then a perverted thought entered my mind and I unknowingly spoke it aloud. "I'd like for that pretty mouth on my dick." When I realized what I said, I along with Arturia blushed ten shades of red.

"W-what did you say?!" She asked, well more like stuttered.