• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

also, very interestingly enough, there are TONS of korean and chinese games that are overlooked and get NO attention at all...

understable with chinese, since piracy has basically killed off all chinese game companies

there are also games that resemble other games (little witch parfait is VERY atelier-like, in a retro way, even has the shoujo love thing) but has absolutely no attention in the west

basically: learn japanese, chinese, korean, german, latin, etc.

At the gate I'm at none of the seats have electric plugs but all the seats at the gate next to it do. :/

Dang favoritism

ruining everyones day

> An anime FPS called Legend of Alfur

> Anime FPS

clips?

also, very interesting game i found, but i was completely unable to open the file format: bunny house, a decorating game in korean? very anime art style

there are several (horrible looking) korean rpgs with (very outdated) 3d graphics, no thoughts on the gameplay, they seem to be very inspired by japanese rpgs

though, i'd say that korean rpgs have their own unique style with the 3d...

also, very interestingly enough, there are TONS of korean and chinese games that are overlooked and get NO attention at all...

understable with chinese, since piracy has basically killed off all chinese game companies

there are also games that resemble other games (little witch parfait is VERY atelier-like, in a retro way, even has the shoujo love thing) but has absolutely no attention in the west

Gotta learn Linear A to play all those great Minoan doujin games rite Edited by shinpichu

When english language is the least relevant in gaming

i don't think i'll be able to play them without virtualbox, or understand them..

but one day, i've gotta understand all of them and show everybody what they've been missing out on, or haven't

I'll do it for a day or two

and by that you mean longer

Bye guys

This will hurt a lot but bye

Be back in a month ;~;

what is it

eh either way

See you later bro, have a good time

wtf, why do i have to learn ANCIENT ETRUSCAN to play a shitty moeshit game? 0/10

I think my joke worked better since Linear A is undeciphered and all so

Edited by shinpichu

ZpExz8p.png

which fire emblem game is this

I read that as Fartland saga at first

Also my phone just corrected "Fartland" to "Maryland." Not sure what to make of that.