• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the new fate/extra game will be a musou (think dynasty warriors)

and xseed registered a web domain for it... hope they don't do any liberal changes to the story

Well, as much as I can tolerate xseed, I can say they typically don't butcher a translation.

They just have really dumb miscellaneous dialogues at times. And it could be worse, it could be Aksys or........... 8-4

good

as someone who's been on like 15 flights in the past two years that ear thing is probably the worst thing i have ever experienced in my entire life, it's literally the thing i look forward to least about flights except maybe going through security

don't tell anyone but when i was going to new york i bought some jolly ranchers and when the cashier said "have a nice flight" i was like "thanks you too"

i still think about it sometimes

don't tell anyone but when i was going to new york i bought some jolly ranchers and when the cashier said "have a nice flight" i was like "thanks you too"

My friend went to get money to help a homeless lady who was pregnant the other day and we made small talk while we were waiting for her to get back and after my friend gave the money to the lady she hugged us and said "thank you" and I accidently said "thank you" back instead of you're welcome but I don't think she noticed hopefully

I hope she'll be ok honestly

... i was like "thanks you too"

this keeps me up at night sometimes

only it was me saying "thanks you too"