Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Finished my paper; Feels good

So, I just went to the eshop to see how much it cost since I'm sitting on 41.76$ on my account. It happens to be enough to buy Animal Crossing and I have enough space due to me finding a clear SD card.

Question is: Should I buy it?

Not crying when you feel like it is bad

Buy it

How do I react to this

Edited by Victor S. Court

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Finished my paper; Feels good

Buy it

How do I react to this

That's 1 vote for buy it

Dunno. You said real student of yours don't cry. I retorted by saying that bottling it up can be bad

So, I just went to the eshop to see how much it cost since I'm sitting on 41.76$ on my account. It happens to be enough to buy Animal Crossing and I have enough space due to me finding a clear SD card.

Do it!

Buy Mega Man IV instead.

happybounce.gif BUUUUUYYYY IIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happybounce.gif

Time to take a victory sleep and then reap the thread tomorrow when I turn this godforsaken paper in. Gnight yall

Gnight tsundere-kouhai-sensei! ^_^

happybounce.gif BUUUUUYYYY IIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happybounce.gif

I'm downloading the game right now

Here goes nothing

Aw

I was hoping he could get both so your post would be invalid :p

I have 1.53$ left, so no way I can afford it xp

Time to take a victory sleep and then reap the thread tomorrow when I turn this godforsaken paper in. Gnight yall

Good night Tsundere-kouhai-kun Shadow

Gnight tsundere-kouhai-sensei! ^_^

XD

:newyears:

also

when you begin your town this cat guy starts asking you a series of questions that determine your eye shape permanently

I suggest looking up a guide or something in case you get stuck with something you dislike :L

I'm downloading the game right now

Here goes nothing

I have 1.53$ left, so no way I can afford it xp

I'm dissapointed in you.

Even for a commie like yourself, this is low

:p

also

when you begin your town this cat guy starts asking you a series of questions that determine your eye shape permanently

I suggest looking up a guide or something in case you get stuck with something you dislike :L

Thanks for the heads up, though I'm ambivalent about it. On one hand, I'm curious at what I'd get without knowing, but on the other hand, I don't want to be stuck with one I don't like

I'm dissapointed in you.

Even for a commie like yourself, this is low

:p

Democracy decided it. At 4.5 vs 1, I wasn't going to go against the most popular option.

And Megaman is blue, which is the color of the Conservative party here a.k.a. filthy capitalist. A Communist like cannot support that.

Edited by LuxSpes

also

Dang, I wasn't aware that those questions determined the shape of your eyes. I'm stuck with the standard. -_-

Thanks for the heads up, though I'm ambivalent about it. On one hand, I'm curious at what I'd get without knowing, but on the other hand, I don't want to be stuck with one I don't like

Democracy decided it. At 4.5 vs 1, I wasn't going to go against the most popular option.

And Megaman is blue, which is the color of the Conservative party here a.k.a. filthy capitalist. A Communist like cannot support that.

The villager uses a red shirt 8n SSB4 :p