Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/You're_stars_shine_on_me

obviously she's saying "you are stars, shine on me!" to the other idols

uh

On the one hand, I really should continue with #FE's script. But on the other, I have Conquest on Lunatic to finish. Decisions...

oh yeah I'm not keen on replaying TMS so you can add in the missing stuff in Chapter 5 for me. And in Chapter 6, I was typing up stuff that was happening in the Idolasphere but for some reason the wiki didn't save my stuff so it's lost. So yeah, you can also fill in any missing stuff in Chapter 6 too. o/ Because I'd have restarted the game to get the dialogue back but I automatically saved before the battle so yeah.

apple pie is the better song by a landslide.

not because it's good, but because freddy's song is just terrible.

Why couldn't it have been good like the hot-blooded totally-not-shia-le-bouef inspired one we got last month.

top 5 songs for each type (not in any order):

CUTE: marchen debut, hanakanzashi, s(mile)ing!, naked romance, anzu no uta

COOL: hotel moonside, in fact, you are stars shine on me, koi kaze (the aoi tori of cinderella girls), venus syndrome

PASSION: romantic NOW, mitsuboshi, radio happy, can't stop!!, FUCK YEAH BASEBALL FUCK YEAH (forgot the song name)

dokidoki rhythm is a fucking mess of a song, it doesn't know where to go

honestly most cute songs are kinda meh compared to cool and passion

i really want to like syoko's song but it's all over the place

top 5 songs for each type (not in any order):

CUTE: marchen debut, hanakanzashi, s(mile)ing!, naked romance, anzu no uta

COOL: hotel moonside, in fact, you are stars shine on me, koi kaze (the aoi tori of cinderella girls), venus syndrome

PASSION: romantic NOW, mitsuboshi, radio happy, can't stop!!, FUCK YEAH BASEBALL FUCK YEAH (forgot the song name)

dokidoki rhythm is a fucking mess of a song, it doesn't know where to go

honestly most cute songs are kinda meh compared to cool and passion

i really want to like syoko's song but it's all over the place

[spoiler=roughly ordered from best on top to worst on bottom]

Venus Syndrome Cool Minami Nitta Complete Episode Story 14. (Producer Level 46 and Up)

Hotel Moonside Cool Kanade Hayami Complete Episode Story 25. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Tsubomi Yumemiru Rapsodia

~Alma no Michibiki~ Cool Ranko Kanzaki Complete Episode Story 12. (Producer Level 42 and Up)

Never say never Cool Rin Shibuya Complete Episode Story 4.

Twilight Sky Cool Riina Tada Complete Episode Story 7. (Producer Level 14 and Up)

Angel Breeze Cool Mizuki Kawashima Complete Episode Story 19. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

2nd SIDE Cool Nao Kamiya Complete Episode Story 28. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Bright Blue Cool Fumika Sagisawa Complete Episode Story 22. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

You're stars shine on me Cool Anastasia Complete Episode Story 16. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

TOKIMEKI Escalate Passion Mika Jougasaki Complete Episode Story 17. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Romantic Now Passion Miria Akagi Complete Episode Story 15. (Producer Level 48 and Up)

Nekketsu Otome A Passion Akane Hino Complete Episode Story 29. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Rockin' Emotion Passion Natsuki Kimura Complete Episode Story 23. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Osanpo Camera Passion Aiko Takamori Complete Episode Story 26. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Mitsuboshi☆☆★ Passion Mio Honda Complete Episode Story 5. (Producer Level 6 and Up)

Apple Pie Princess Passion Airi Totoki Complete Episode Story 20. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

DOKIDOKI Rhythm Passion Rika Jougasaki Complete Episode Story 8. (Producer Level 19 and Up)

Marshmallow☆Kiss Passion Kirari Moroboshi Complete Episode Story 10. (Producer Level 29 and Up)

Hanakanzashi HANAKANZASHI Cute Sae Kobayakawa Complete Episode Story 24. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Naked Romance Cute Miho Kohinata Complete Episode Story 18. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Anzu no Uta Cute Anzu Futaba Complete Episode Story 11. (Producer Level 35 and Up)

Märchen Debut! Cute Nana Abe Complete Episode Story 27. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Chocolat Tiara Cute Kanako Mimura Complete Episode Story 13. (Producer Level 44 and Up)

S(mile)ING! Cute Uzuki Shimamura Complete Episode Story 3.

Everyday Dream Cute Mayu Sakuma Complete Episode Story 21. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

Kazeiro Melody Cute Chieri Ogata Complete Episode Story 9. (Producer Level 24 and Up)

Onedari Shall We~? Cute Miku Maekawa Complete Episode Story 6. (Producer Level 10 and Up)

Ki-ma-gu-re☆Cafe au lait! Cute Frederica Miyamoto Complete Episode Story 30. (Producer Level 50 and Up)

[14:12:35] Altina Orion: Chocolate covered strawberries holy crap[14:12:47] Altina Orion: Better than sex any day

it indeed is

Gdi

Now I'm in the mood for one

Y Shirley

>when a person's entire personality is based around a superficial trait

it's like they had a shitty anime writer write their personality.

what if it's more they're so otaku, they try imitating their favorite boring anime?

>when a person's entire personality is based around a superficial trait

it's like they had a shitty anime writer write their personality.

I hope you don't mean there's a real person like that.

it indeed is

Gdi

Now I'm in the mood for one

Y Shirley

oops? >_>

Well if it makes you feel any better, I made myself crave for some too. And I don't even know where to get any here. ;_; Or anywhere.

>pay2win

>badly written characters

>addictive, but meaningless and superficial

it's a waifu game.

but where are the waifus

Life is addictive what.

also you can't even log out that's so fucking lame