• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

once i looked at a naked person and i cried

today when I was leaving the gym, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple having sex inside their car, like, parked right outside the crowded gym.

Like, i'm pretty sure they were naked

today when I was leaving the gym, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple having sex inside their car, like, parked right outside the crowded gym.

were they using protection like any decent person should? anyways, i would have reported them for fucking in a car. who the fuck fucks in a car? no sane man, that's who

Is suku a casul

Tiki recovered her memories? PogChamp

she has such plot significance despite having no plot of her own.

maybe

Yes. lmao I know right

It usually depends on the game, but I might watch in this case.

True. Oh that could work too... but it seems like too much effort, so if you manage, you have my praise and my condolences.

I went to move my curtains and groped a bug earlier, it felt like I grabbed a piece of paper; now I can't find it to savagely murder it.

Other than that, I'm doing well.

Oh, I see. Well, would spoilers matter if you might not play Sen 2 in English? Or would you?

Well... I'm not sure right now. I just might not continue TMS stuff anymore. ;_;

Why would you grope a bug? <_< But damn. I hope you find that dumb bug and KILL IT WITH FIRE. I mean kill it.

what the hell

I'm so sorry

were they using protection like any decent person should? anyways, i would have reported them for fucking in a car. who the fuck fucks in a car? no sane man, that's who

on a monday night, nonetheless

what the hell

I'm so sorry

it's okay, i didn't see much. I couldn't believe it and wasn't really interested in trying to figure out what they were doing.

I would've knocked on their window tbh

they seemed a little startled when they saw me getting out of the gym and looking at the window direction

but like, if they didn't want anyone to see it maybe they should not park their car in front of a crowded place

I bet Nobody takes selfies of his abs like a dudebrah

i would say I don't, but i do.

but hey i delete most of them

Edited by Nobody

This happened to me with a huge cockroach.

I could not sleep knowing that fucker was still alive.

My condolences

And same, I usually go hunting for it, sleep becomes an afterthought until it and anything else I find is dead.

You've reminded me of this time in my youth when me and my cousins were walking through this parking lot, and we could see inside this house, and while we were walking by, out comes this woman in a towel. She promptly flashes the guy in the house and because we were young and not used to seeing naked women, but having the smarts to know that we were about to witness... something, we fled.

Oh, I see. Well, would spoilers matter if you might not play Sen 2 in English? Or would you?

Well... I'm not sure right now. I just might not continue TMS stuff anymore. ;_;

Why would you grope a bug? <_< But damn. I hope you find that dumb bug and KILL IT WITH FIRE. I mean kill it.

If I don't, I'll play it vicarious through my brother... that'll probably happen. ;)

Hey, that doesn't seem like a reason to sad face. o:

It wasn't intentional, it was on the other side of the curtain, I thought it was odd how my curtain suddenly felt rough, then all I saw were legs and leapt backwards to get my shoe, then poof

Edited by Soledai

it's okay, i didn't see much. I couldn't believe it and wasn't really interested in trying to figure out what they were doing.

oh okay but gg for them because who the fuck parks their car in front of a gym and then start having sex or who would even be having sex in their car in a public place for fuck's sake

oh okay but gg for them because who the fuck parks their car in front of a gym and then start having sex or who would even be having sex in their car in a public place for fuck's sake

what

what did i even walk in on

confused

If I don't, I'll play it vicarious through my brother... that'll probably happen. ;)

Hey, that doesn't seem like a reason to sad face. o:

It wasn't intentional, it was on the other side of the curtain, I thought it was odd how my curtain suddenly felt rough, then all I saw were legs and leapt backwards to get my shoe, then poof

He plays Falcom games? Yeah well too bad you should watch suku's playthrough. I even made a playlist of the videos.

True, but the sad face is more like to not being able to help any longer.

Oh... oh god that sounds so fucking scary. I'm a chicken, yes.