Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I want to sleep in a field of blankets

Put a lot of blankets on your floor, you'll reach the same result.

He plays Falcom games? Yeah well too bad you should watch suku's playthrough. I even made a playlist of the videos.

True, but the sad face is more like to not being able to help any longer.

Oh... oh god that sounds so fucking scary. I'm a chicken, yes.

We both do. I play Ys and other lesser known Falcom titles, and he plays Trails. All right, and playlist? You're so organized. <w<

Ah, right right... :( You could watch a full playthrough and contribute that way

It's okay, and it wasn't that bad. I've been face to face with and touched (and been touched by) nastier looking things, the only kinds of bugs out here are the ones that make you hurt yourself.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

We both do. I play Ys and other lesser known Falcom titles, and he plays Trails. All right, and playlist? You're so organized. <w<

Ah, right right... :( You could watch a full playthrough and contribute that way

It's okay, and it wasn't that bad. I've been face to face with and touched (and been touched by) nastier looking things, the only kinds of bugs out here are the ones that make you hurt yourself.

Oh, I see... Falcom is already a lesser known title/company. But I seeeeee. And lmao, well, I TRY to be.

lmao nah not the same for that.

Oh... and ugh, ew, physical contact with bugs is always so damn gross. And so, humans?

that would be a flooded pond, not an ocean

I was thinking an aquarium tank

Roll around in your living room with all those blankets :v

Oh, I see... Falcom is already a lesser known title/company. But I seeeeee. And lmao, well, I TRY to be.

lmao nah not the same for that.

Oh... and ugh, ew, physical contact with bugs is always so damn gross. And so, humans?

For now at least, I think they'll get really popular soon. Then their quality will start dropping like all popular things.

I would normally agree, but it's like watching bad anime. ;)

Haha, true. And that's an expression my folks use to describe bugs that can't hurt you themselves. Because one, usually, hurts themselves running from it or flailing about.

For now at least, I think they'll get really popular soon. Then their quality will start dropping like all popular things.

I would normally agree, but it's like watching bad anime. ;)

Haha, true. And that's an expression my folks use to describe bugs that can't hurt you themselves. Because one, usually, hurts themselves running from it or flailing about.

Why do you think so? Nooooo. Their quality would totally drop when they get too popular. And then I'll cry.

It is similar to hat, yes.

Oh. Yeah well... it also describes what humans make you do!

i want to try one of those evil spirit summoning games you see on the internet. what are they gonna do, kill me?

worse

they're gonna tell you they love you and won't ever let you go

one of the best anime soundtracks i've heard, good to fall asleep to

also has the better Nasu protag

No bias

trying to fit 6 ppl in a 5 seater is always a bad idea.

it is >~>

One of those nights to turn up?

Why do you think so? Nooooo. Their quality would totally drop when they get too popular. And then I'll cry.

It is similar to hat, yes.

Oh. Yeah well... it also describes what humans make you do!

Xseed; I wanna say it's not even because the games themselves but 'because xseed brings them over' but that's too pessimistic

Do what your instincts command... even if that means abandoning it.

Ahh I see. And they also make you want to hurt them as well.

Ahhh, I see what you're saying now.

But it's not directly related to Fate indeed, so that's probably why

EDIT: * probably why nothing else gets translated or even noticed

Edited by Soledai