Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'll make sure to wear headphones to bed for Fourth of July night next year when I'm attempting to fall asleep to function properly at work amid people shooting off fireworks into the late hours of the night. Maybe I'll get a pair of those sound canceling headphones for next year's patriotic celebration a few doors or so down the street.

I feel like you're responding a bit aggressively. I fully agreed it's dumb you should have to. I wasn't suggesting your neighbors were in the right. Honestly, wearing headphones to be every night has been helpful for me, so it was a suggestion I made with full sincerity.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I think so

well and technically when you're in your teens or younger years, you need more food and stuff then for growing stuff

Edited by Altina Orion

Not necessarily though it can apply.

It also depends, if you're getting more active, then your appetite is gonna get bigger too.

Edited by Soledai

It also depends, if you're getting more active, then your appetite is gonna get bigger too.

huh

Looks like I'll take this as a sign to get more active then >~>

well yeah I would think that is natural for whoever is more active too. I mean you're working out more and burning more calories. I think.

I feel like you're responding a bit aggressively. I fully agreed it's dumb you should have to. I wasn't suggesting your neighbors were in the right. Honestly, wearing headphones to be every night has been helpful for me, so it was a suggestion I made with full sincerity.

I didn't mean for my responses to come off that way. I'm sorry, Balcerzak. When I read your reply suggesting wearing headphones, I could tell your being helpful and sincere. I should have worded my response better :'(

When I wrote that first one, I was blowing off steam because it was Tuesday, I was trying to fall asleep Monday night and for some strange reason, I'm hardwired to snap awake at the slightest noise. Like, my stepdad making breakfast since he gets up earlier than I do, if there's a clap of thunder, or fireworks. I had gotten home from what felt like a grueling day at work because I was tired having probably gotten 4 and half maybe 5 and half hours of sleep due to finding it very hard to go to sleep when the constant exploding of fireworks was preventing me from falling asleep. I didn't even look my clock to see what time it was when the fireworks noise stopped, I guesses it had to be around 10:30pm, maybe 11pm. I had gone to bed at 9pm, and that's waround when the fireworks noise started. From the loudness of the explosions, it sounded like the fireworks show was around my neighborhood. I had those thoughts of maybe complaining about the noise level Monday night the next day. I didn't actually yell at whoever was shooting off the fireworks. I was attempting to fall asleep amid all the fireworks exloding Monday night. I really am taking your suggestion to heart for next year should the Fourth of July fall on a weekday and I got to get enough rest for work the next day.

I'm sorry that my responses came off aggressive.

Edited by Ace Tactician

huh

Looks like I'll take this as a sign to get more active then >~>

Funny thing is, I misread your post, but I somehow managed to say something I'd have suggested(Which was getting more active, if you aren't already).

I don't know if that's good or bad.

well yeah I would think that is natural for whoever is more active too. I mean you're working out more and burning more calories. I think.

I actually misread the post. ;)

I thought he was saying "to get more of an appetite as you get older"

Edited by Soledai

oh yeah

I'm almost done with suku's playthrough of Sen 2, just on the very final boss right now so yeah

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWHBGLiQlLGpVg0fJF17geDmMgr6rzISR if you wanna watch, Sol

Suku edition *kreygasm*

All right, I watched a good bit of your upload yesterday actually. (According to YT, I was the first viewer)