• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[7/9/2016 10:29:50 PM] Tristian S.: sweet grand order wiki added profiles for some of the knights

[7/9/2016 10:30:02 PM] Tristian S.: yes, bedivere, Gawain, lancelot, tristan

[7/9/2016 10:30:13 PM | Edited 10:30:11 PM] Tristian S.: >Sees Tristans gender is listed as female

[7/9/2016 10:30:44 PM] Tristian S.: You just

had to calm down for one second delight works

[7/9/2016 10:31:02 PM] Tristian S.: and you FUCKED it up

gg no re

[12:45:44 PM] The Regend: doesn't even make sense

[12:46:08 PM] The Regend: are they saying Tristan is a lesbian?

because tristans most famous story is the one with lady he fell in love with

[12:46:13 PM] The Regend: taking her from his uncle the king

[12:46:46 PM] Adrian P.: It wouldn't be DW if it didn't make more of the Round Table waifu bait

[12:46:49 PM] The Man in Gauze: welp

[12:46:53 PM] The Man in Gauze: at least we have

[12:46:55 PM] The Man in Gauze: Lancelot?

[12:47:12 PM] The Regend: if Tristans ascension is some stripperific shit

imma be sad

[12:47:18 PM] The Regend: and if Musashi is a saberface

[12:47:23 PM] The Man in Gauze: do i need to pack the bleach

[12:47:27 PM] The Regend: I'm committing seppuku

also: advertising YU-NO

not into typical visual novels? like puzzles? love 90s aesthetic? prefer typical adventure games? want to get hopelessly lost without a guide? YU-NO is the vn for you

(it's actually really good go play it)

Hehe, just beat Conquest again

Now i'm free to play pther games

like conquest once again

I need to know how you deal with Chapter 25. Inevitable End just proved to be way too much for me. I had to draw Ryoma to the starting area and have Corrin and Xander sort him out.

I need to know how you deal with Chapter 25. Inevitable End just proved to be way too much for me. I had to draw Ryoma to the starting area and have Corrin and Xander sort him out.

I take one way at the time with all my characters. I use Niles to kill most of the master ninjas, since they can't hit him with shurikenbreaker. Like, on the left patch I put Niles right in the end of the ninjas' range and they suicide on him, then I do it again, the ninjas once again suicide on him and the two swordmasters attack him but he survives. Then I kill the swordmasters.

Next, I kill the ninja in the left corridor with Niles, then Azura dances him and he gets the fuck out of the lunge enemies range. Then I organize my units in a way in which the can kill all the lunge enemies the next turn. Next turn, Elise freezes one of the master ninjas, one of my units breaks the wall, the other units kill the enemies in that room, except for the froze MN (who will atack niles in the EP), all of that without triggering the lunge enemies in Saizo's room. Next turn, I kill the swordmasters that remain and open the chest. Then, Camilla rallies Xander's DEF and he kills the puppet thing outside Saizo's room. In the EP, plenty of enemies will attack Xander but he'll survive, even if very debuffed. I kill the remaining enemies and Niles deals with Saizo.

Then, I drag everyone to the other side of the map. I put my units right outisde the MN ranges in the bottom right. The MoAs won't attack you if you don't enter the MN's ranges. Then, next turn I kill the 2 MoAs and the 2 MNs, having Niles block the corridor above. Next turn I kill the MNs that were triggered. Then, I wait for Xander and Niles to get their stats back to normal, and bait one of the spy shuriken MN to the bottom left of their room (if you don't go into the corridor, the other enemies won't move). Then, I freeze the Spy shuriken MN that I can't reach, kill the one that I baited, with Niles, then I dance Niles and he kills the other MN that has a spy shuriken, the one above the MoA. Someone (either Silas or Xander I guess, but Gunther also works) shellters Azura, and I use someone to kill the MoA above Niles. After that, there isn't much secret, kill the enemies left while being very cautious.

I didn't even need to look up the map to write that, I remember literally every enemy in it haha

Edited by Nobody

I take one way at the time with all my characters. I use Niles to kill most of the master ninjas, since they can't hit him with shurikenbreaker. Like, on the left patch I put Niles right in the end of the ninjas' range and they suicide on him, then I do it again, the ninjas once again suicide on him and the two swordmasters attack him but he survives. Then I kill the swordmasters.

Next, I kill the ninja in the left corridor with Niles, then Azura dances him and he gets the fuck out of the lunge enemies range. Then I organize my units in a way in which the can kill all the lunge enemies the next turn. Next turn, Elise freezes one of the master ninjas, one of my units breaks the wall, the other units kill the enemies in that room, except for the froze MN (who will atack niles in the EP), all of that without triggering the lunge enemies in Saizo's room. Next turn, I kill the swordmasters that remain and open the chest. Then, Camilla rallies Xander's DEF and he kills the puppet thing outside Saizo's room. In the EP, plenty of enemies will attack Xander but he'll survive, even if very debuffed. I kill the remaining enemies and Niles deals with Saizo.

Then, I drag everyone to the other side of the map. I put my units right outisde the MN ranges in the bottom right. The MoAs won't attack you if you don't enter the MN's ranges. Then, next turn I kill the 2 MoAs and the 2 MNs, having Niles block the corridor above. Next turn I kill the MNs that were triggered. Then, I wait for Xander and Niles to get their stats back to normal, and bait one of the spy shuriken MN to the bottom left of their room. Then, I freeze the Spy shuriken MN that I can't reach, kill the one that I baited, with Niles, then I dance Niles and he kills the other MN that has a spy shuriken, the one above the MoA. Someone (either Silas or Xander I guess, but Gunther also works) shellters Azura, and I use someone to kill the MoA above Niles. After that, there isn't much secret, kill the enemies left while being very cautious.

I didn't even need to look up the map to write that, I remember literally every enemy in it haha

I have reached enlightenment.

My Niles didn't have Shurikenbreaker, but both Nina and Shigure did. And even then, the two of them couldn't kill any of the Master Ninjas in two hits (they couldn't even double). Your idea with the Lunge Puppets is sound though. In my Hard run, I just had Effie with a Javelin get hit by one and have her sent in. She was doing work in that room then.

Thanks! If I ever play Conquest on Lunatic, I'll try that out. Now I gotta find out a way of dealing with the bottom room on Chapter 26...

Thanks! If I ever play Conquest on Lunatic, I'll try that out. Now I gotta find out a way of dealing with the bottom room on Chapter 26...

git gud

I wish it was literally impossible to beat Ryoma without opening the door

this way you SCRUBS would have to beat it THE RIGHT WAY

Edited by Nobody

>Statuette of Lady Justice in a shop.

OMG YES I USUALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOUVENIRS BUT JUSTICE YES THIS IS IT FOR ME THIS IS ALL I EVER

>37.50

yeah no

tfw really nice accessories cost a lot more than one would like