• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[3:58:58 AM] girigirl(Kim): i couldn't sleep so i went outside halfway down the hill to sing things and then like an hour later my uncle showed up like WAT ARE YOU DOIN DOWN THERE and obviously i couldn't tell him the realthing so i panicked and said "i saw a clefairy" i have never been so humiliated in my entire life

My sleep schedule has really gone to shit recently(more than usual) and I literally didn't sleep last night(for the second time in a row), so all day I've been desperately trying to stay awake until tonight to try and fix things.

my opinion though abeit being shitty is that

if you're just gonna look up fap mats and not actual VNs, there's no need to bash the person for it(as seen with the other posts)

people just like.. what's the word? weird ass preferences? I think that's it

Except for that part where I didn't bash anyone for anything

also: advertising YU-NO

not into typical visual novels? like puzzles? love 90s aesthetic? prefer typical adventure games? want to get hopelessly lost without a guide? YU-NO is the vn for you

(it's actually really good go play it)

Not particularly interested currently, though I tried Divi-dead and my laptop wasn't having it.

Then I learned there was some way to make the sound work properly, but it was a hassle and I didn't bother.

finished reading fata morgana

now i feel bad about not spending a penny on it. i'd pay for it and i'd do it twice

I've had this happen before