Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Kula's a cool chick

i dont mind

but there is an over saturation

Oversaturation is why I got tired of watching KoF tournaments so quickly. sukuface

I am proud

You can't fool me that easily

i tried

to be fair ash is a very attractive, very pretty man

he is not best guy though nuh uh

that's k'

I can understand that and it's fine

are they usually people that are offline for long bits of time, if you dont mind me asking?

np

I wouldnt worry about the school

i usually more paid attention because actually being out there and being independent even if it;s for a short bit of time

it just feels

real nice just being out there

maybe try that out when you get back out

Ahh, thank you and well

they're usually on at least once or twice a day but the times they come on and how long they're on tend to be unpredictable...

;v;

I'm mostly worried that I can't retain information anymore and I don't know why, like sometimes I'll try to read and learn about stuff on the internet for fun and I don't comprehend a thing and it flies over my head like ???? I'm hoping it won't be a problem in class-- also worried about the people, though at least its the same college my friends are going to so that should hopefully make things easier

another shitty thing about having to be around groups of people is when colds and the like are going around, my immune system is shit and colds affect me worse than the average person and it takes me a longer time to get over them and getting the flu could easily be outright fatal for someone like me ~_~ I'm constantly paranoid about getting sick but I can't just shut myself away either aaaa

but yes its better I try going than doing nothing at all!!

Ahh, thank you and well

they're usually on at least once or twice a day but the times they come on and how long they're on tend to be unpredictable...

;v;

I'm mostly worried that I can't retain information anymore and I don't know why, like sometimes I'll try to read and learn about stuff on the internet for fun and I don't comprehend a thing and it flies over my head like ???? I'm hoping it won't be a problem in class-- also worried about the people, though at least its the same college my friends are going to so that should hopefully make things easier

another shitty thing about having to be around groups of people is when colds and the like are going around, my immune system is shit and colds affect me worse than the average person and it takes me a longer time to get over them and getting the flu could easily be outright fatal for someone like me ~_~ I'm constantly paranoid about getting sick but I can't just shut myself away either aaaa

but yes its better I try going than doing nothing at all!!

eee

maybe let them know beforehand like

"imma try going out some point, when you gonna be around later?" or something

;u;

Take down notes!

But, i'm hoping things go well for you

hopefully theres no one that'd make you sick :s

maybe get some good medicine

Yeah!

Better to go out there and try!

eee

maybe let them know beforehand like

"imma try going out some point, when you gonna be around later?" or something

;u;

Take down notes!

But, i'm hoping things go well for you

hopefully theres no one that'd make you sick :s

maybe get some good medicine

Yeah!

Better to go out there and try!

That might work, yes

Notes are important yes, and uhh I know vitamin C is good for the immune system so maybe I should try that..

And I will!!!

eating pineapple after shaving my facial hair hurts

i have no idea how that'd work

That might work, yes

Notes are important yes, and uhh I know vitamin C is good for the immune system so maybe I should try that..

And I will!!!

much yes

yes

nice amounts of OJ

Yeah!

:D