• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i made two already

i'll do a male corrin run and focus on that then my self insert for lulz other run

i think ill have to choose a guy to sit out but i'm marrying oboro thats all i know

it can take me like 20 minutes to think of all my pairings for the characters I want to use in a run. lot a fair amount of sleep because of it

you would deny takumi of his true love? so mean

it can take me like 20 minutes to think of all my pairings for the characters I want to use in a run. lot a fair amount of sleep because of it

you would deny takumi of his true love? so mean

yeah i would because i ship takumi x camilla... guilty pleasure ship

Why does Tsubasa have a wedding dress now. IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING WEDDING DRESS. WAS THIS CENSORED TOO? >___> brb buying the costume

Y'ALL ALL COLD

Animu waifu is why.

Also, I read this in a thick southern accent. ;)

yeah i would because i ship takumi x camilla... guilty pleasure ship

reminds me of Ryoma and Camilla. that s support was pretty funny

"oh, remove that chin armour and kiss me, you fool"

also shouldn't you like be in bed? rather late over there, no?

reminds me of Ryoma and Camilla. that s support was pretty funny

"oh, remove that chin armour and kiss me, you fool"

also shouldn't you like be in bed? rather late over there, no?

yeah but i like ryoma x elise

and yeah i'd sleep but i have massive anxiety issues... if i did lay down, i'd just end up laying there, thinking about my own mortality until 5 am

Animu waifu is why.

Also, I read this in a thick southern accent. ;)

YEAH BUT

wait you mean animu canon waifu

lmaoooooo oh god I don't even come from the south lmao THOUGH I AM IN THE SOUTH NOW? Kinda?

yeah but i like ryoma x elise

and yeah i'd sleep but i have massive anxiety issues... if i did lay down, i'd just end up laying there, thinking about my own mortality until 5 am

that's just cute all around. I don't really have any headcanons or anything, but I am really partial towards Laslow and Orochi. Really well done support, that.

Ah, I see. My apologies. Sounds incredibly rough.

that's just cute all around. I don't really have any headcanons or anything, but I am really partial towards Laslow and Orochi. Really well done support, that.

Ah, I see. My apologies. Sounds incredibly rough.

in general i have a lot of pairings i like, the ones i actually really give thought and headcanons to though are takumi x camilla, ryoma x elise, and keaton x azura lol

its not fun, i'll probably go back to therapy at some time

I have a love-hate thing with pairings. On the one hand, it's fun. On the other, it takes so much time to see them all, then decide which you supports are the best matched, who the right father/mother should be so the child has the best hair, then which children make for best siblings, and so on. Time's too short.

in general i have a lot of pairings i like, the ones i actually really give thought and headcanons to though are takumi x camilla, ryoma x elise, and keaton x azura lol

its not fun, i'll probably go back to therapy at some time

Mm-hmm. I haven't read Keaton and Azura's support, so I can't really comment on that, haha. Another one I really like is Selena and Kaze.

I'd advise that.

I have a love-hate thing with pairings. On the one hand, it's fun. On the other, it takes so much time to see them all, then decide which you supports are the best matched, who the right father/mother should be so the child has the best hair, then which children make for best siblings, and so on. Time's too short.

You and me both. Someone understands me!

I'd advise that.

Seconding