Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Mm-hmm. I haven't read Keaton and Azura's support, so I can't really comment on that, haha. Another one I really like is Selena and Kaze.

I'd advise that.

keaton x azura was okay, i thought it was cute and i love the idea of wolfssegner shigure

i honestly did it because i saw a popular my castle that did azura x keaton and i tried it and loved it

/pat

i am a force of nature, my fighting style is 80UVtTb.png

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good Shirlston. I haven't played it for a few days. On Chapter 2's intermission. Should really get back to it.

help they use too many ellipses and elongated words like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" or something like that. I'm too exact that I want to use the same number of letters as the game.

You should. I still enjoy the game. ;w;

keaton x azura was okay, i thought it was cute and i love the idea of wolfssegner shigure

i honestly did it because i saw a popular my castle that did azura x keaton and i tried it and loved it

Ah, I see. To be honest, I've never used Keaton at all. Well, I did briefly in my Revelation run, but he sort od petered off. I do intend on using him in my latest run though, since I do like his personality. Pairing him up with Effie, so Velouriais going to be a wolf tank.

help they use too many ellipses and elongated words like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" or something like that. I'm too exact that I want to use the same number of letters as the game.

You should. I still enjoy the game. ;w;

Oh, I know--I did jokingly once call the game Tokyo Ellipse Sessions. But yeah, writing the script for the game can be a bit tedious at times, with all the elongated words and the auto-scrolling text. I do enjoy the game though. Mostly because of Touma's Walter skin. Edited by DodgeDusk

dude do you do the thing where you get back home after a long day and think "finally i can be ugly in peace" but then someone looks into the camera while you're watching a yt video and then you start fixing your face

http://www.dorkly.com/post/79724/mcdonalds-let-the-internet-create-their-own-burgers-and-guess-what-happened

Ah, I see. To be honest, I've never used Keaton at all. Well, I did briefly in my Revelation run, but he sort od petered off. I do intend on using him in my latest run though, since I do like his personality. Pairing him up with Effie, so Velouriais going to be a wolf tank.

azura makes velouria more glassy but i love them

bonus: velouria is very pretty with effie hair

i can say the same with azura's hair streak

plus velouria calls her mom a lovely ocean/lake flower when hugging her

you mean jeet kune do?

please

oh that is adorable

it is, real fast i went and looked back at the support

Velouria: My mom, the ocean rose... I love you so much...