Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh, I know--I did jokingly once call the game Tokyo Ellipse Sessions. But yeah, writing the script for the game can be a bit tedious at times, with all the elongated words and the auto-scrolling text. I do enjoy the game though. Mostly because of Touma's Walter skin.

I CAN SEE WHY NOW. Nah, it's not so much tedious than it being tortuous when Tsubasa and Barry speaks. ._. Oh, and that auto-scrolling text is dumb too. I think I can catch more of it if I prepare myself better but it's a bit hard... with lack of concentration. and lol >_> I just got that but unfortunately Touma is like super super super super super behind for me. /flees

o I should bed now...or try to. :s

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The voices are well done and the internal fighting in the family really pulls you into the story. This one didn't have subtitles, it was still easily enjoyable since most of you are here for the erotic part and not the words.

Nah, it's not so much tedious than it being tortuous when Tsubasa and Barry speaks. ._. Oh, and that auto-scrolling text is dumb too. I think I can catch more of it if I prepare myself better but it's a bit hard... with lack of concentration. and lol >_> I just got that but unfortunately Touma is like super super super super super behind for me. /flees

o I should bed now...or try to. :s

Bad auto-scrolling is the worst

it is, real fast i went and looked back at the support

Velouria: My mom, the ocean rose... I love you so much...

looks like my Effie needs to find a new boyfriend