• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I like strong, deeper, confident female voices usually.

Sometimes I am in the mood for some really cute shit though but even then, the voice needs to be outstanding.

I am really picky about my food and music

I don't know if I have a preference for male or female vocalists, I've never thought about it, but looking back every time was ever particularly like "wow this is good" it was a female

That could be coincidence though

I don't know if I have a preference for male or female vocalists, I've never thought about it, but looking back every time was ever particularly like "wow this is good" it was a female

That could be coincidence though

i think it has something to do with genders as well, sometimes

i tend to like more male main vocalists but when a female main vocalist captures me it's wayyyyyy stronger than my love for the dick

I.. could agree with you despite the way you phrased it.

If a female caught my attention.. i can't let her go.

She occupies my mind permanently

703792d06e.png

i accidentally did the thing for taeyong. i don't care

1. i actually have no idea who doyoung is but he has orange hair atm so he's cool

2. kun iS MY FAVOURITE sm rookie when he debuts i will get the trumpets and plan my funeral because i lvoe his voice and his name and his love for chen and the fact that he is a january baby

3. dude..... winwin's name is winwin........how can u not like him that's literally double the wins............. i know literally nothing else about him but dude that's literally double the wins

4. i have too much to say about taeyong so im skip

703792d06e.png

i accidentally did the thing for taeyong. i don't care

1. i actually have no idea who doyoung is but he has orange hair atm so he's cool

2. kun iS MY FAVOURITE sm rookie when he debuts i will get the trumpets and plan my funeral because i lvoe his voice and his name and his love for chen and the fact that he is a january baby

3. dude..... winwin's name is winwin........how can u not like him that's literally double the wins............. i know literally nothing else about him but dude that's literally double the wins

4. i have too much to say about taeyong so im skip

I am instantly a fan of Winwin, for the reasons you described.

b181a92fcb.png

i never noticed there was a floating laptop in the background until now

1. i hate jaehyun's voice so much oh my god jaehyun's nice and sweet but oh my god i hate his voice

2. who is he...

3. my second favourite sm rookie, i find him rly cute but idk why it's probably just the name lmao

4. people kept clamoring for johnny's debut so i guess i kinda got caught in the crowd but i don't really know who he is woops