Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

so if anyone knows dsp there's a hilarious thing that happened today regarding him

basically about 5 months ago he started playing persona 3 as a patreon choice playthrough where people gave him $1,250 (on patreon) and chose it over a couple other games.

he has dragged his feet on it and taken absurdly long to get through it. oh yeah, and he's on easy mode.

he ragequit it earlier today on the final boss because he got so uber salty.

and then a guy running the AtlusUSA youtube actually mocked him as well, and dsp responded about some vague threat about "being able to get them fired"

https://twitter.com/drgnkiller/status/760270642574831616

if all else fails I guess I can be a youtuber let's player that takes money from fans and doesn't deliver what I promised

the gift that just keeps on giving

I wonder if he'll even threaten to get the dev of a 'broken' game he played fired. Poor soul always playing game that explain nothing to the player.

Yes

I watched the whole thing

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Pretty ok. Seems like there was a low demand for tutoring this summer (I take it as it meaning that my students got good results in their exams and don't need help this summer), so I pretty much relaxed at home. Which is good since I'm going to start a new bachelor degree after taking 2 years off. There didn't seem to be any job offers for biology professor, so I decided trying my hand at following in my dad's footstep and become a computer science teacher. And a degree in computer science will probably open up more work opportunity than one in biology anyway.

Ah yes, that satisfying feeling when your teaching pays off, granted I haven't taught people academically(and I doubt I will), I know the feel a little. So grats.

> Computer Science

Seems interesting, I wish you luck in your endeavors.

''No longer accepting long-form RPGs for Patrons Choice, as it's quite apparent they don't work.''

Amazing

Patrons should request him to play Xenoblade Chronicles X

Oh dear, how embarrassing, this man sure made an ass out of me.

thank you for enriching the level of discourse in hhh

Of course, I even managed to sync the orgasm with him.

What's this now?

i have a hard time believing he's anything but real.

there is a point in life where stupidity is too real to make up

why do people give him money anyway

also i love how he keeps repeating shit along the lines of "people should be happy i gave them FIVE TIMES as much as they wanted" lmao

https://twitter.com/drgnkiller for a compilation of responses

yes

it was terrible

i have a hard time believing he's anything but real.

except he fails at everything. Literally everything and in the most incomprehensible ways. Just don't believe that. Probably started out legit but then became an easy way to get attention

tbh i dont get why people cant just let people like what they want

like man i dont like neptunia but i dont go yelling at people that it sucks, i at least just say i don't like it :T

I dunno, Lowtiergod feels more fake to me.. slightly.

nah lowtiergod has turned off the stream multiple times from getting so mad, i think he like broke something once, told his girlfriend to shut up etc

except he fails at everything. Literally everything and in the most incomprehensible ways. Just don't believe that. Probably started out legit but then became an easy way to get attention

mostly my reasoning for believing he's real is that he's been acting like this to various degrees for 8 years on the internet pretty much. and there's even videos of him acting like a jack ass in real life tournaments, too. it would be a hard task to keep up a persona (hey, it's like a relevancy pun) all of the time for so long and continuously since he basically streams everyday.

that and he hasn't really gained any popularity - in fact he's got a bunch of dead subs on his accounts and his growth is pretty pathetic. if it is for attention, it's not doing a good job as people watch his videos mirrored by other people if anything.

dude has a personality disorder of some kind in my mind and can exaggerate but not any more than that, but if he is a troll then well he fooled me.

Edited by Tryhard

either way DSP acts like an idiot on stream and he gets paid for it

all i can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Well Trump is acting like an idiot on national television and he's now a candidate for the presidency of the United States.

Ah yes, that satisfying feeling when your teaching pays off, granted I haven't taught people academically(and I doubt I will), I know the feel a little. So grats.

> Computer Science

Seems interesting, I wish you luck in your endeavors.

My mom apparently heard from one of her cousin who heard from one of her friends that I'm apparently a great tutor. No idea which parent it was, but I'll take the compliment. And I definitely agree with that. When a student who was failing tells me he got passing grade on his last exams or even better got grades beyond his expectation, it always makes me feel proud.

Thanks. Funny thing is that my little brother who's also been wondering about his future is also considering computer sciences. Maybe I'll end up tutoring him in his homework. (or we'll both just ask our dad to do them for us >v>)

tbh i dont get why people cant just let people like what they want

like man i dont like neptunia but i dont go yelling at people that it sucks, i at least just say i don't like it :T

it's not that they actually dislike it it's just funny because of the reactions you'll get, like chill it's a joke and even if they did dislike the game it's just a game.

I did a little tinkering for a sec and I noticed this

photo-9488.png?_r=1469946535

TPNGS1.png

Madness, balderdash, poppycock, you actually have a good theme.

I mean, the coloring of the sig isn't great, but good nonetheless

it's not that they actually dislike it it's just funny because of the reactions you'll get, like chill it's a joke and even if they did dislike the game it's just a game.

its still a harsh buzzkill

its like going up to a kid and smacking a toy out of their hands while they were enjoying it

yeah, they can pick it up and continue playing with it, but it basically ruins their mood for a bit

why could you put me on ignore if da vinci is this cute?

those people who hate all the genderswaps

like me

i dont really hate da vinci tho